Can we appreciate that Yan has

Yan is a washed up can at this point

His hype train ended up when Merab exposed him easily

3 combined robberies against these two?

At one point that has to fuck with you mentally and you lose that drive going forward.
Sean beat Yan. 1 and 3. Not even that close.

No... fuck him. Don't knee downed opponents. Simple.
Shelling up face down shouldn't be rewarded as a safety position. No other combat sport does that. Yan fucked up but ONE fc and pride have proved that knees to a downed opponent are no more dangerous than any other time get struck. It is what it is but Sterling doesn't get positive points for that.

Crazy how a rocked Yan took O'Malley down several times relatively easily while a fresh sterling couldn't do it once. But Sterling got Yan down multiple times lol
28 year Olds do get better. Crazy right?

Shelling up face down shouldn't be rewarded as a safety position. No other combat sport does that. Yan fucked up but ONE fc and pride have proved that knees to a downed opponent are no more dangerous than any other time get struck. It is what it is but Sterling doesn't get positive points for that.
I agree. But Yan pissed it away, and now we have this situation. He knew the rules.

Sean also cheated like hell against Yan.

But I'd favor Sean if they rematched today. He's only gotten better since then.

It represent what the majority with half a brain saw.
It represents what some fat nerds that think their opinions are authoritive thought, the same type that gets excited for a Merab fight. I don't take those peoples opinions more seriously than anyone else on this forum unless they're actual ex professional fighters.

Yan should've been the defending champ. I knew O'Malley would be trouble for Aljo after his performance against Yan, but Yan as robbed blind 3x. Aljo is extremely overrated. I would put him after O'Malley, Yan, Merab, and probably even Sandhagen at this point.

Yan is only thirty and sterling only turned 34 in july... I'm not really sure that has much to do with these 2 situations.
Sean got better. That's the answer.

Jesus. Fight nights on here are atrocious

rogan is so annoying he kept praising sterling like he's the volkanovski of BW. he got gifted a win against yan twice, then fought one armed 40 year old TJ, and his best win is against cejudo with 2 years of ring rust. lmao.
Can always count on Rogan and DC to make a complete mockery out of the commentary booth

rogan is so annoying he kept praising sterling like he's the volkanovski of BW. he got gifted a win against yan twice, then fought one armed 40 year old TJ, and his best win is against cejudo with 2 years of ring rust. lmao.
Lol wut. Twice?

Yan was robbed

I bet on O'Malley to beat yan, so not too upset

Back