Anyone excited by Rose vs Fiorot?

I like Rose but I have to see her in action to get the stink of her last fight out of my system. Maybe the worst MMA championship fight ever. Fiorot by UD....bigger, more aggressive, stronger, better striking, more power.

I'll hold the option for being excited until the first 1-2 exchanges of the fight have happened and we know if the Esparza match (and the grappling... thing...) was an anomaly or if that is the New Rose. Interesting nonetheless, for variety of reasons, but I don't wanna build up any expectations for myself of it being entertaining beforehand.

Not really excited but I'll watch it

Just to see Pat Barry do something cringeworthy if anything

Interested to see how Rose approaches it. I'm guessing she'll try to wrestle, maybe get a sub. Or maybe the takedown opens up her striking. Fiorot has a great chin based on the flush head kick that Maia landed on her.

Probably Fiorot 29-28, but Rose by sub or decision seems live.

Had to get excited for a Rose fight nowadays

Exciting match up, rose debut as flyweight against Fioro who is very good

First tough test for Fiorot

I got Fiorot by tko
First of all this is not Fiorots first tough test. Second she's not knocking out Rose.

I'm not saying Rose will win, but I do think that Fiorot is massively overrated. She got overhyped as some unstoppable KO machine due to her first 2 fights in the UFC, but has proven to be tentative when facing a more evenly matched opponent.

Exciting match up, rose debut as flyweight against Fioro who is very good

First tough test for Fiorot

I got Fiorot by tko

You mean relative to WMMA or in general?

WMMA? Sure

MMA? Who?

Back