Weid dream

fingercuffs

36CFIST
Platinum Member
Reaction score
WEIRD dream
I have Clive Barkeresque fucked up horror dreams heaps but this was pretty Barker.

Guy, for $336,00 is going to be paid to rehydrate a patient who is not conscious but stable. Assume by water.
As it turns out he has to hydrate from 4 maybe 5 pinstripe suited torsos in an open lid chest. With no head or nothing beyond the waist. They're presented to the guy torso up like a Michelin Star chef arranged them.

The money is paying for his girlfriend's engagement ring.

I like it! I think it (haha) has legs.

I see crazy dreams all the time too. I'd like to tell people about them, but I forget everything that happened 10 seconds after I wake up, so I can't.
I read this years ago that you have to write down the details of your dreams so you don't forget them. I do this with my phone as pen and paper isn't as convenient nowadays.

I see crazy dreams all the time too. I'd like to tell people about them, but I forget everything that happened 10 seconds after I wake up, so I can't.
Same, but it’s usually alcohol induced dreams so I just chalk it up to that. I also though OP said Clive Owenesque, he’s decent looking enough imo

yauUO2.gif

By the time I finish pissing, I already forgot what I was dreaming about.

You can remember. The trick is to grasp the memory as soon as you wake up. Before bed make a mental note that when you wake up the first thing you'll do is remember your dream. When you come to, you can still remember the last "scene" of your dream, and from there mentally retrace the entire scenario (or disjointed sequence of events) as much as you can.

WEIRD dream
I have Clive Barkeresque fucked up horror dreams heaps but this was pretty Barker.

Guy, for $336,00 is going to be paid to rehydrate a patient who is not conscious but stable. Assume by water.
As it turns out he has to hydrate from 4 maybe 5 pinstripe suited torsos in an open lid chest. With no head or nothing beyond the waist. They're presented to the guy torso up like a Michelin Star chef arranged them.

The money is paying for his girlfriend's engagement ring.

I like it! I think it (haha) has legs.

You were a big Human Centipede fan weren't you?

Weirdest dream I ever had was about being at work, and all the lights going out.

The dream itself wasn't weird. Going to work that day and the blackout happening exactly like it did in my dream was the weird part.

<TheWire1>

Is that Jeff Buckley on your avatar?

Last edited:
Back