Media Manel Kape not backing down against Israel!

Kape had a point. about kara france. CKB coach Eugene baremen did shit on DDP for not fighting while injured and hyped up his team for having a "championship mindset" and fighting injured all the time. Then Kara France pulled out lol.
I knew that would bite them in the ass as soon as Eugene said it a couple weeks back, it's kinda why I'm not too big of a fan of coaches speaking for their fighters in terms of the trash talking side because it might be used against a fighter in his gym who had no involvement and just keeps to himself.

KKF had a valid reason reason to drop out of the fight(concussion I believe), but with now with what Eugene said he's gonna go more flak he doesn't deserve even though he's a pretty chill dude who doesn't really beef with his opponents.
Also gotta feel for Kape, that's his third fight in a row that got cancelled and of all them were canned deep into camp(Perez fight being on fight day). Now he's stuck fighting a UFC debut from a contender series even tho he should probably be getting a ranked opponent.

Kape sounds like one of those overly aggressive men who are small, they tend to be loud and aggressive because of their little size. Not something I can relate too obviously.
He's lucky he didn't try to start trouble with or intimidate one of us Sherdoggers. We would be catching manslaughter charges

Kape had a point. about kara france. CKB coach Eugene baremen did shit on DDP for not fighting while injured and hyped up his team for having a "championship mindset" and fighting injured all the time. Then Kara France pulled out lol.

Well yeah, to a brainless shertard like you or to a low IQ specimen like Kape

To the rest of us (and I don't mean shertards) there's a pretty big difference between a standard "injury" and head trauma from being concussed.

What is it with you morons? Like do you just glaze over things and not read the detail or you read it but given your IQ you can't understand it.

Izzy fought periera the 2nd time injured. A leg injury. Huge difference between that and a concussion. Brad Riddell is on a career time out cause of the residual concussion damage from Fizeive.

Swallow your ego that I've called you a shertard low IQ a bunch of times cause that's what you are, and thank me for educating you on the difference between an injury.... and a head injury.

He's lucky he didn't try to start trouble with or intimidate one of us Sherdoggers. We would be catching manslaughter charges
:D So true. That reminds me of that time those Albanian men selling liquor on the Sydney suburbs tried you, and you dropped them all in their shadow, there was 6 of them if I recall correctly. Undefeated on the streets, it is what it is

dwarf-funny.gif

Manlet Cape...

04124759a5c412e3024f82d74e14cddd.jpg

I knew that would bite them in the ass as soon as Eugene said it a couple weeks back, it's kinda why I'm not too big of a fan of coaches speaking for their fighters in terms of the trash talking side because it might be used against a fighter in his gym who had no involvement and just keeps to himself.

KKF had a valid reason reason to drop out of the fight(concussion I believe), but with now with what Eugene said he's gonna go more flak he doesn't deserve even though he's a pretty chill dude who doesn't really beef with his opponents.
Also gotta feel for Kape, that's his third fight in a row that got cancelled and of all them were canned deep into camp(Perez fight being on fight day). Now he's stuck fighting a UFC debut from a contender series even tho he should probably be getting a ranked opponent.

Nah it's a good filter to separate the casual morons that fill this forum who can't differentiate a foot injury (dricuss) vs a concussion (kai)

But no surprise when the average sherdogger hasn't even played a sport yet alone been involved in a combat sport.

He definitley is lucky.

A sherdogger would have done a fuckin Barboza spinning ninja whip kick to Kape's dome piece.
A sherdogger would have done a interlocking fish smash to him right on the stage and then if Tai and Izzy had a problem w it they can catch one too.

Well yeah, to a brainless shertard like you or to a low IQ specimen like Kape

To the rest of us (and I don't mean shertards) there's a pretty big difference between a standard "injury" and head trauma from being concussed.

What is it with you morons? Like do you just glaze over things and not read the detail or you read it but given your IQ you can't understand it.

Izzy fought periera the 2nd time injured. A leg injury. Huge difference between that and a concussion. Brad Riddell is on a career time out cause of the residual concussion damage from Fizeive.

Swallow your ego that I've called you a shertard low IQ a bunch of times cause that's what you are, and thank me for educating you on the difference between an injury.... and a head injury.

Ah. There's caveats now that the situations are reversed. How interestingly convenient. What other injuries meet yours and baremen's list of exceptions? Whichever one his guys have that cause them to pull out?

Calm down. Baremen made a cocky, blanket statement and kape threw it back at them.

Back