Media Manel Kape not backing down against Israel!

just leave colby. Your bs is old . Stand down and go
Is this supposed to be funny or witty?

It seems to me that you are one of those attention whores who does anything for a like on these boards.

You keep enjoying these soap operas, ik will stick to watching the actual fights

Last edited:
You got some insecurities, are you afraid of manlets or something? Are you that Bradley Martin dude who thinks no short guys would win in a fight against a meathead? You seem to have some deep rooted fear of manlets here buddy.

My initial post I clearly stated that Manel Kape would get knocked out, but he was ready, he stepped to bigger man and Kape would probably do the same be it it Adesanya or anyone else on that podium.
Adesanya isn't a meat head he is the best mw we have seen to date.

Are you a manlet or something? The fuck you so invested weirdo?

I'm average sized and don't care either way, I can just tell that was for show and that was it.

Those two were in the gym that shit never takes place.
And if it did he would get slapped down to his place very quickly was my point. instead you blow it up into this retarded back and forth

Reminds me of when Tony went after Werdum threatening to ankle pick him.

Adesanya isn't a meat head he is the best mw we have seen to date.

Are you a manlet or something? The fuck yiu so invested weirdo?

I'm average sized and don't care either way I can just tell that was for show and that was it.

Those to were in the gym that shit never takes place and if it did he would get slapped down to his place very quickly was my point.. instead you blow it up into this retarded back and forth
What are you talking about? Dude, you got some insecurities pal. I clearly stated and agree Manel Kape would get knocked out and he stepped up to Israel. You’re the one who got his god damn panties in a bunch.

By the way again, you overestimate people having fear, most fighters don’t care what size of you’re man.

Havw you recently just started watching MMA? There’s been fighters like Bj Penn calling out Wanderlei said tried to bully him calling Bj easy money, Charles Bennet actually getting into a fight with Wanderlei Silva who was bullying him. Again you overestimate people being in fear because of what again? Size?

I believe we’re done here, because you clearly got some insecurities going on with someone stepping up to Adesanya like they should’ve backed down or someshit.

Cheers enjoy your day.

What are you talking about? Dude, you got some insecurities pal. I clearly stated and agree Manel Kape would get knocked out and he stepped up to Israel. You’re the one who got his god damn panties in a bunch.

By the way again, you overestimate people having fear, most fighters don’t care what size of you’re man.

Havw you recently just started watching MMA? There’s been fighters like Bj Penn calling out Wanderlei said tried to bully him calling Bj easy money, Charles Bennet actually getting into a fight with Wanderlei Silva who was bullying him. Again you overestimate people being in fear because of what again? Size?

I believe we’re done here, because you clearly got some insecurities going on with someone stepping up to Adesanya like they should’ve backed down or someshit.

Cheers enjoy your day.
And you write a book again.. repeating the same non sense!! You're stove up son.

I guarantee I've watched longer than you if that matters to you which it seems it does.

I was a tito fan when he was champ

For sure, but I found it a little of cowardly move backing up your boy in Kai who is a grown ass man that is a fighter himself. Kai didn’t need Adesanya getting up in his business to defend him, Kai can defend himself. Say what you want, but Kape was ready.
Grown ass man? He’s not he’s just the age of an adult!

Little dwarf mouthpiece!

Kape sounds like one of those overly aggressive men who are small, they tend to be loud and aggressive because of their little size. Not something I can relate too obviously.
So basically a housecat confronting a large dog

ive liked watching Kape fight since he got to the UFC and i remember seeing a few of his tweets after opponents cancelled fights against him. i thought he was a bit unhinged.
turns out, no, he just really doesnt give a fuck and is who he is. thats hilarious he's shit talking Izzy with no fear, to his face.
I mean what's Izzy gonna do?

Is this supposed to be funny or witty?

It seems to me that you are one of those attention whores who does anything for a like on these boards.

You keep enjoying these soap operas, ik will stick to watching the actual fights
Seems to me you’re addicted to me this isn’t a dating site

Kape reminds me of a mix of Bobby Green and Tony Ferguson. Dumb and silly.

Did... Izzy call him a cracker or am I mishearing?

Guy calls black guys crackers and drops the n bomb on white guys. Wild.

I give him that, he has balls to stand up to a man a lot larger than he is. So props to him.
You can do the same to Ngannou and he can't do shit to you. And that won't make you brave, it means you are smart enough to know fighters don't fight like an idiot outside of the cage. If Kape can acts same to him in the middle of desert, then yeah he has balls.

Back