• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Do you consider that a humiliating loss for Israel Adesanya?

Was that a humiliating loss for Izzy?

• Yes

Votes: 476 84.1%
  • No

Votes: 90 15.9%

• Total voters
Are you fucking serious?

Are you serious?

Strickland simply won. He had a good gameplan to stop Izzy's attacks for 5 rounds. That's it, that is all. Congrats to him.

But in no way shape or form did he kick Izzy's ass. That's just a BS lie.

It was not a beat down. Show me any point in the fight where Strickland beat down Izzy?

I'll wait to see what BS you come up with.
Look at Izzy's face at at the end of the fight. Then look at Strickland. One was in a fight, the other looked like he went jogging for a bit.

And that's what you call a beatdown? LMAO.

Izzy got dropped once in the fight and recovered and that is considered a beatdown?

I'm not even shocked that you new Strickland nut riders are going to over exaggerate his decision win.

Not really the loss of the actual fight, but was what humiliating was how he ran out of the presser, he couldn't face it, it was embarrassing, reminded me of Forrest Griffin

Look at Izzy's face at at the end of the fight. Then look at Strickland. One was in a fight, the other looked like he went jogging for a bit.
That's a lie. I watched the press conference and Izzy's face look nothing like that. Also Strickland had a cut and a knot on his face too, looked like he went jogging my ass.

That's a lie. I watched the press conference and Izzy's face look nothing like that. Also Strickland had a cut and a knot on his face too, looked like he went jogging my ass.
Did you watch the whole 20 seconds of Izzy with giant sunglasses covering half his face?
Im impressed by your observation skills.

Now you can be Izzys best friend, as you saw what he did with his furry friend

You new Strickland nut riders are having a field day with that decision win LMAO.

Did you watch the whole 20 seconds of Izzy with giant sunglasses covering half his face?
Im impressed by your observation skills.
And let me guess you purposely didn't see that knot and cut on Stricklands face caused by him jogging?

Speaking of observation skills.

I'm not mad at ya, you just doing your job, keeping Strickland's nuts nice and warm LMAO.

Buy the way, congrats on your new heros DECISION win. LMAO
Thanks Dreyga

This loss in this fashion hurts Izzy in talks of surpassing Anderson as MW GOAT that debate should be officially over now. I never had him on Anderson level to begin with this only destroys that argument for good.

Bet Izzy regret not going down in the First. Cant even say he got caught.

Back