News Conor now pushing for 185 fight against Chandler

CasualBot

Sherdog Spell Checker
@red
Reaction score

https://www.mmaweekly.com/ufcnews/michael-chandler-conor-mcgregor-185-pound-fight

Sherdog:
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Simp Mod... feel free to send this to The Great Beyond,
with the last (front page) article from MMAweekly...
about Khabib using toilets for the first time.

<NoneOfMy>

Last edited:
Why not a catch weight of 175 or 178? To have Chandler go up two full weight classes to 185 makes no sense as both Chandler and McGregor will never really fight as true MW fighters and compete against other true MW fighters. If someone who claims to be a LW and able to make 155 or 156, then you should have no trouble making weight at 175. The other thing is that neither fighter has fought a real five round bout at 185. Carrying those extra pounds takes up energy. McGregor already has cardio problems beyond 2 rounds and now he wants to carry an extra 30 lbs on fight night?

Realizing that weight isn’t so easy to trim off after 30 years old, a coke addiction, and alcoholism.
Plus steroids and weakened willpower to endure some suffering that a ”real” fight camp would put him through.

Before you start flailing on me about calling him weak minded, I’m saying that in contrast to what he was and demonstrated before. As a multimillionaire that lives like a king… I think it’s kinda hard to flip the switch. He’s become soft.

Conor relaxing cutting so much weight isn’t so easy at his age along with his coke and alcohol addiction.

Back