Which 3 great wonders of the world do you want to see the most?

Which 3 great wonders of the world do you want to see the most?

• Total voters
I heard the same things. Unfortunate really. Realistically, the Pyramids should be marvelled at as it is one of the only existing links to a damn near alien civilization.

You don't think humans built it?

Ive seen 8 of those listed(Christ the redeemer, Rio Harbour, Collosseum , Machu Pichu, Everest, Taj Mahal, Iguazu falls and Ha Long Bay), but of the remainder I'm going with:

Northern Lights
Chichen Itza
Petra

Ive seen 8 of those listed(Christ the redeemer, Rio Harbour, Collosseum , Machu Pichu, Everest, Taj Mahal, Iguazu falls and Ha Long Bay), but of the remainder I'm going with:

Northern Lights
Chichen Itza
Petra

From the ones you seen so far, which one is your favorite?

You don't think humans built it?

I mean, I would like to believe humans built it exclusively, but I think there is far more to the story than that. No one knows with any real certainty how they were actually built or for what exact purpose.

The really boggling fact is that Egypt isnt the only place that harbors pyramids, they have found them on nearly every continent. Why? Even more staggering is that most of these civilizations didnt even know of the others existence when said pyramids were built.

The Egyptian ones obviously offer the most mystery for scientist and archeologists to this very day.

https://eps.leeds.ac.uk/mechanical-...t-opening-a-window-on-an-ancient-civilisation

People obviously love to come to their own "expert" conclusions, but when real actual expert minds are boggled for the most part, we should all definitely look at it as openly as possible.

Modern humans natural insticts are unfortunately to fear the unkown and put a clear stamp as to the hows and whys of things to make it easily digestable.

Ancient Egyptians seemed to have studied consellations and were more in tune with "the other realm". You could see how God fearing folk through history would balk at these notions and pawn it off as utter bs.

Medicine, spirituallity, mental health, magic, ancient science. They were a truly magnificient civilization that will undoubtedly be studied till the end of mankind.

We live in an era where billions of people feed off tik tok videos and struggle to think creatively. We have advanced in so many ways but consciously, amazingly, past civilizations could very well have been on another level. Some have even theorized they tapped into parts of their brain that has been lost through time or intentionally distorted through fear and control issues.

Last edited:
Machu Pichu is the one that is most impressive, when taken in isolation.

Everest was my favorite, because of the trek and overall experience of getting to base camp.

Wow did you reach the summit of Mount Everest?

i'm not really sure, i see at lot of ''Grand Canyon'' votes, and the photo looks amazing, but i've been and its was ''meh'' AF

Himeji Castle
Cover-for-Himeji-Castle.jpg

Neuschwanstein Castle
images

Really? Which one was favorite?

Machu Picchu was the top of my bucket list all my life, so that was the most rewarding.

Petra was the most underwhelming for me. I was charged the equivalent of $30 dollars for a camel ride that probably went 100 meters.

Northern lights, for me, were the most unbelievable.

I'd add the Moai at Rapa Nui National Park to the list. That's the top of my bucket list now.

Machu Picchu was the top of my bucket list all my life, so that was the most rewarding.

Petra was the most underwhelming for me. I was charged the equivalent of $30 dollars for a camel ride that probably went 100 meters.

Northern lights, for me, were the most unbelievable.

I'd add the Moai at Rapa Nui National Park to the list. That's the top of my bucket list now.

Was it hard to climb up that mountain in Machu Picchu? And does that amaze you they lifted up all those block of stone up onto that mountain. It's unreal. How do you think they did it?

Back