Why is Khamzat such a huge favorite over Paulo? (Update: Cashed out bet)

Jack isn't a freestyle wrestler, and Khamzat gassed in that match too
Khamzat didn’t even use any freestyle techniques against Jack lol all of his takedowns were upper body locks. He probably understood that Jack isn’t a freestyle wrestler and they had a gentlemen’s agreement to use Greco

Last edited:
Khamzat should be the favorite but not by this much. Khamzat is a very shrewd fighter. He isn't going to take much chances. He is most likely going to going to wrestle from the opening. I don't think Paulo is expecting to stay on his feet in this fight. He isn't training with Cejudo's gym. He is working on his BJJ in Brazil instead and doing rest of camp in the Middle East.

Check OP

@Travis Alexander

I chucked Islam in my parlay too bcos I think he's safe money esp in Abu Dhabi
"safe" money parlay addons are what have fucked more of my bets than anything.
My 285 parlay was Garbrandt, Nickal, Gamrot, Shavkat, Jones, and Shevchenko.
Damn you Grasso and your stupid sexy jiu jitsu!

"safe" money parlay addons are what have fucked more of my bets than anything.
My 285 parlay was Garbrandt, Nickal, Gamrot, Shavkat, Jones, and Shevchenko.
Damn you Grasso and your stupid sexy jiu jitsu!
Tbh a part of me now hopes Islam pulls out so I only have to think about one fight

Paolo only beat 44 year old Yoel and Uriah Hall. Ever in his life. Rockhold doesn't count. Hendricks doesn't count. He never beat Noone else.

Fight of unproven vs Overrated. Great fight and will show us a lot about these two.

I’m telling you, costa is gonna look bad in this fight. Khamzat will dominate him.

and after the fight, ppl will say that khamzat hasn’t beaten anyone to deserve a middleweight title shot. All the pieces are falling in place for this

Holland and GM3 was terrified of Khamzat, that's why Holland tried to touch gloves 100000 times and get caught, GM3 backed as soon as the fight started like a scared kitten. Biggest secret to fighting Khamzat is not being scared of him. His other wins are bunch of cans and Burns win was not impressive considering the massive size difference.

I used to bet on bet365, but it's been a while.
Any recommendations?

Costa looked trash against the ghost of Luke Rockhold......dude is clearly no longer a legitimate contender.

He looked so bad that everyone is discounting what we saw against the small WW Burns and basically guaranteeing a Khamzat win.

Costa isn't a very wise fighter, and his skills are really overrated. Maybe Costa will land a big boy KO shot, but something is wrong with that dude. I think Izzy destroyed him mentally, not sure he'll be able to handle the moment against Khamzat, when he was getting stumbled by a Rockhold who was clipping him in between putting his hands on his knees lmao.

I don't know how you go to war with Romero and then let Khamzat bully you, but that's probably what's going to happen.

Costa lost the third round against a completely gassed, post prime Luke Rockhold.

I don't think it's out of the realm of possibility for him to bear Chiamev but it's really not likely

Paolo only beat 44 year old Yoel and Uriah Hall. Ever in his life. Rockhold doesn't count. Hendricks doesn't count. He never beat Noone else.
romero doesn't count either, cause he lost that fight.

Back