Valentina is a sore loser

Had Bell gave Alexa the round 10-9, Valentina wins the fight via split decision as he would have it 48- 47 Valentina.

The fact that he gave Valentina all other rounds except 1st, is crazy in itself.

I am just saying I saw the fight myself and no way Alexa should not have won 3 rounds. 2, 4 and 5. She delivered the most damage in the rounds that I saw she should have won.

If you don't score round 2, 10-8 Grasso, then there is no way you can score the 5th round a 10-8

Robbie Lawler literally had a fight stolen from him vs Ben Akren. Herb Dean made a bad call. One of the worst. And Robbie didn't take it personally. I think Herb even apologized to Robbie after the fact and said "I thought you were out dude, my bad" and Robbie was like ok. And was just ok with it. Didn't curse Herb Dean or anything.

Agree with this, it's one thing to say you think you won and it's another entirely to be a stinky pussy about it and say the judges are cheating because it's Mexico.

Robbie Lawler literally had a fight stolen from him vs Ben Akren. Herb Dean made a bad call. One of the worst. And Robbie didn't take it personally. I think Herb even apologized to Robbie after the fact and said "I thought you were out dude, my bad" and Robbie was like ok. And was just ok with it. Didn't curse Herb Dean or anything.
Lots of fighters have been on the wrong end and showed class. Val is incapable of being humble or accepting defeat. Even without the 10-8 I thought she lost the fight.

iu

Which rounds? I saw 2 rounds you could give to val but not a third.

You could easily give her rounds 1, 3 and 4. She clearly won the striking in round 4 and all Grasso had were the knees which were nice, but shouldn't be enough to win her the round, in my opinion. Making the last round 10-8 is borderline criminal, though. Valentina won the standup and would have clearly taken the round if not for the ill-judged takedown attempt. You can give the round to Grasso, yeah, but it can never be 10-8.

Agree with this, it's one thing to say you think you won and it's another entirely to be a stinky pussy about it and say the judges are cheating because it's Mexico.
Yep. Even if you think that. You shut your mouth about it until you get home. Do what you can to move on to the next. Which will probably be a rematch in the states. Win/win. She gets to get paid again.

Lots of fighters have been on the wrong end and showed class. Val is incapable of being humble or accepting defeat. Even without the 10-8 I thought she lost the fight.
yep, a rematch will hopefully get her to really bring it this time without coasting. Then she can start saying how she won the first fight. Like even if you feel the officials are wrong. You kinda got to take it on the chin while it's all happening. Go back home. Watch the tape. Talk to your coaches. Then you can make some comments. Not now.

Seems like Shevchenko is slowly being phased out.

Grasso is new blood. Trilogy seems appropriate

I have no clue why people are saying she's right to call out the decision when at that time she didn't know about the 10-8.

probably the worst 10-8 call ever and that cost her the title back.

Back