A draw my a**

You don’t notice the close fights go the way of the more marketable fighters ?

In boxing. Shady shit is going on. Haven't seen it in MMA. Yes I've seen robbery's, but to think they are corrupt and fixing fights, I haven't seen it.

Valentina won that fight 3-2 ffs, whatever with these fuckin judges.

Edit: 10-8 for the 5th round for Grasso?
Gtfoh

step-3.jpg

Done

In boxing. Shady shit is going on. Haven't seen it in MMA. Yes I've seen robbery's, but to think they are corrupt and fixing fights, I haven't seen it.

Can you explain the 10-8 in the 5th?
I can't and I already watched the fight 2 more times.

The Mike Bell induced draw is actually a better end result for Val than if the fight had been judged correctly* (2,4-5 for Grasso) so she should be happy that she avoided a loss on her record. :p

*would not argue anyone who wants to give 4th to Val, tho, it was a cointoss

We should just forget Mike Bells scorecard completely and look at the other two chaps, and they were split. Draw works well.

Also, this reminds us once again of the multiple issues with 10pt must system, instead of Pride style ”who won and who was winning at the end?” type of judging system. Just leave the earpieces out and the Pride system is acers.

I disagree sir.

I had it 3-2 Alexa tbh, she slightly outlanded Shev in the 4th and Val didn't do much with the takedowns she got in that round.

It was close though, and a draw is bonkers nonetheless.

so the UFC is very interested in the latino market, they should know many latinos from southamerica dont give a f*** about mexicans
When the UFC says latino market they mean Mexican Market, as in Mexicans in the US paying merch, tickets and PPV.

I disagree sir.

Hopefully not the "ten point must system is soviet kommie traitor stuff" part, cause that would be a cause worth finding a nice little meadow with a Cap'n Morgan's sales stand, some Buccaneers cheerleaders and duel you about on. Pistols, rapiers, or both.

Anyway, without the scorecards shenanigans this would probably be one of those fights where people keep on bringing their stances on scorecards until the end of time. Condit/Diaz, GSP/Hendricks type of deal. So I am just glad there is a draw so I don't have to make a stand :D

Ps. Condit. GSP. And as mentioned, Grasso

Gtfoh

Last night in the heat of the moment, I would have 100% agreed with you. That 10-8 in the 5th seemed fucking outrageous, and I would have called for that judge to lose an arm as well as his judging privileges.

Now, the following morning, with a good night's sleep and a clear head?

I still agree. That was fucked up.

Gtfoh

If you haven't figured out the sport is fixed and cards are updated post fight to appease to a market, you must have done a lot of drugs in your past.

Also, I can't imagine getting so invested in wmma. Do you have a lawn to mow?

so the UFC is very interested in the latino market, they should know many latinos from southamerica dont give a f*** about mexicans

Yeah the issue here tbh is that im sure the ufc thinks that latinos in general are just all mexicans lol. South Americans and even Central Americans are quite different in many aspects when it comes to Mexican culture.

Back