• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

i agree with this. whether it was filmed and released illicitly is one thing. but bro, you're an elected official, getting your tits fondled in a public place. have some respect for yourself and save it for when you get home, no matter how horny you are.

Oh you're shocked that elected officials in the Trump era are lacking decorum? Interesting.

have some respect for yourself and save it for when you get home, no matter how horny you are.
I hadn't previously considered this, but I would forgive her if she gave an official apology and said she only did it because she was extremely horny that night. That would cover the groping and I'd be fine with it. Hard to excuse the other shit head acts though.

Lmao. This thread is fun. Is this a big deal? It's classless, you don't have a house to fool around in? That's the entire reason teens do this. As for smoking in the theatre bring it back. I smoked a bowl in the theatere when I saw TED, only 3 people in the theatre and no one said shit. It was hilarious too.

You're painting broad strokes with that first comment. The person I described earlier honestly thought she wasn't doing anything wrong. I knew another guy who rose up through the ranks quickly through his congregation, then proceeded to rob everyone in that congregation through the sham insurance company he used to run.

Well I say both of those individuals are living in sin and should change their ways, wouldn't you?

On your second point, doesn't really sound like you are espousing the values of Jesus.

I don't interpret any of that as "Thou shalt not be gay" or "feel free to call people who are gay godless heathens devoid of all morals"

Well it all depends on how you define love. The Bible describes love as this:

Love is patient, love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. 5 It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. 6 Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. 7 It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres.

According to God homosexuality is evil. Its an abomonation that will destroy your soul. So if someone is going to love their gay neighbor thrn they will not delight in that neighbors evil but will instead tell them the truth. The truth a gay person is separated from God and should stop being gay.

Its like anything else a person does thats wrong or self destructive. If you love that person you'll be honest with them and advise that they change their behavior, right?

I know plenty of good people who don't do any shady stuff like have affairs, have secret gay sex lives, do drugs etc. who don't follow any religions.

That's true. I know many people like that as well. However, without an acknowledgement and acceptance of God and his laws no one can be fully "good". Even with those things its pretty impossible to be fully good.

"And Jesus said unto him, “Why callest thou Me good? There is none good but One, that is, God." - Jesus

Last edited:

Look, given the shit that comes out of her mouth I am surprised people are suddenly upset about this. So she got to second base in a theater, that's not a horrible offense. Some of the garbage she says is so much worse.

Agree, those two are an embarrassment, America can do better. But just those ones? I can think of at least 20 off hand that need a tall tree and a short rope.

Boebert is a disgrace not just to republicans but American politics in general. Her and MTG need to be booted from politics

Boebert is trash.

How come all the liberals in here complaining about the kids aren't doing the same when drag queens are twerking in front of kids?

Shes a self entitled twat, and if anyone was doing those things at a theatre in front of you, you'd be pissed off too.

Stupid bitch.
attention-curiosity.gif

BREAKING NEWS

Trashy person seen acting trashy. More at 11.

I don't think much of her all in all and acting like an privileged ass doesn't improve that.

I guess she is the republican AOC.

I read through this entire cope filled thread and haven't seen anyone actually explain this ridiculous comparison.

I mean, I don't see how the border photo op compares to getting your tits fondled and grabbing some guys dick in public. I don't think AOC would do that.

I also think AOC is genuine about her political beliefs while Boebert is clearly fake and just says shit to pander to the far right. Same with MTG. Just fake, trashy human beings and hypocrites.

Aren't there worse Democrats to try whataboutism with when it comes to the crazies on the right? Is AOC the worst you could think of?

Are we calling for her public execution yet

I will. Why not.
World will be better off with people like her and plenty other Scum bag politicans getting decapitated.

The only reason religious people have things to hide is because they recognize and espouse principles about good and evil. They understand and accept God's standard of right and wrong. However, religious people like all people make mistakes, fall into temptations, and give into their lower selves to some degree and at some point in their lives. But because they accept the idea that these things are wrong they carry a sense of guilt and shame over it. They also understand these actions conflict with the ideas and values they espoused to others. Therefore they naturally hide them or at least don't advertise them.

But when you're a godless heathen devoid of all morals and carry no shame you don't feel as compelled to hide things. You feel more comfortable declaring your backwardness and perversion in front of the world.

Your religion is how you conduct yourself and live your life when you are not in church - ie., going to church every Sunday doesn't make someone a Christian or whatever.

Not necessarily directing that at you personally, but a very valid argument could be made that America Christians, at least, do NOT seem to conduct themselves even remotely like Jesus may have expected.

Back