Movies What are Brad Pitt's best and worst performances?

Takes_Two_To_Tango

The one who doesn't fall, doesn't stand up.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'd say his best is this.

Brad Pitt hasn't had too many bad performances in movies if any at all that I've seen. So I go to go to television. This is probably his worse I guess. lol

Underrated as an actor imo.
He was great in many movies and also pick different kind of roles often.

You would think a guy like would be in a lots of romantic/love movies or play your standard good looking guy in a doll movie but no.

You look happy in your pic.........

He's pretty good in everything but my favorites are kalifornia, true romance, 12 monkeys, and inglorious basterds

Dude, Kalifornia is such an underrated classic.

"hit em bri cause he's comin"
"this isn't lucky lager!"

It always surprises me when I ask girl's I'm dating if they've seen or heard of it and they always say no.

I also think it's one of Juliet Lewis' best performances.

snatch-brad-pitt.gif

Surprisingly solid actor who could have easily been pigeon holed because of his ridiculous good looks. I think his worst performance was his appearance on “Friends”. He never overacts in films but he was really hamming it up on a tv sitcom.

I agree, it almost seemed like Brad didn't know how to act in a sitcom. He just seemed to over act and it looked ridiculous.

Best: 12 Monkeys

Worst: Interview With the Vampire maybe?

I think he did fine in an Interview With the Vampire. He was playing a very depressed guy, who wanted to die. So yeah he seemed rather dull because of that. And yes Tom Cruise and Kirsten Dunst were excellent in that film.

Back