Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

We get it... you're down for Big Brother. You've made that clear in post after post.

I'm trying to figure out why security in a dark theater is better than in the White House.

Private security cameras are NOT "Big Brother."

You're literally arguing that this Government Official being caught doing thot sh*t on Camera is "Big Brother" lol

I'm not going to lie, she seems like a pretty hot date. Even after they got kicked out she was dancing with the guy in the streets.

original-shooters_wide-50ad6d5313ee9610a695ce3ae0a375e1cbdba430-s1400-c100.jpg

If single ... 100% would.

What this really tells me is how we are always under surveillance. They can find her grabbing cock on video, but not the coke in the White House?

@Fengxian Hello my future mainland overlord. What do you think of this woman? 谢谢

The same politicians complaining about Boebert being filmed also voted for the ironically named Patriot Act.
anyone complaining about any kind of surveillance is in for a rude awakening in the years to come.

More surveillance in the White House yes, not where the private citizen resides. Please follow along. It's really no so hard.
Lmao , you guys are daft

Restricting where a private business can have cameras is MORE government control not less

You're all for government up in people's business when it suits you

If these a holes actually cared about kids they would realize that their bigotry and hate is what leads to 80% of lqbqt kids feeling unsafe at school due to bullying and hate but the hard truth is they don't actually give a shit, it's all about their addiction to outrage .

The GLSEN report details a nationwide learning environment that has become increasingly hostile toward LGBTQ students. Nearly 80 percent said they avoided after-school functions or extracurricular activities because they felt unsafe or uncomfortable, and more than 32 percent said they missed at least one full day of school over concerns for their safety. Another 11 percent said they missed four or more days.

https://thehill-com.cdn.ampproject.org/v/s/thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3697590-more-than-80-percent-of-lgbtq-students-reported-feeling-unsafe-at-school-last-year-report/amp/?amp_gsa=1&amp_js_v=a9&usqp=mq331AQIUAKwASCAAgM=#amp_tf=From %1$s&aoh=16952378157529&referrer=https://www.google.com&ampshare=https://thehill.com/policy/healthcare/3697590-more-than-80-percent-of-lgbtq-students-reported-feeling-unsafe-at-school-last-year-report/

Some guys on a karate forum not wanting kids and drag queens mixing is somehow leading to 80% of lgbtq kids feeling unsafe at school?

News flash for you, most kids receive some sort of bullying or get into some sort of situations at school where they feel unsafe and it has nothing to do with their sexual orientation. I had numerous occasions in school when I didn't feel safe and it had nothing to do with anything other than older kids picking on younger kids because they're smaller.

These studies are just meant to cause faux outrage by leftists who want to pretend that right wingers and their kids are beating up on the gay kids. Nobody gave a shit about any of this until you guys started taking it to extremes.

Some guys on a karate forum not wanting kids and drag queens mixing is somehow leading to 80% of lgbtq kids feeling unsafe at school?

News flash for you, most kids receive some sort of bullying or get into some sort of situations at school where they feel unsafe and it has nothing to do with their sexual orientation. I had numerous occasions in school when I didn't feel safe and it had nothing to do with anything other than older kids picking on younger kids because they're smaller.

These studies are just meant to cause faux outrage by leftists who want to pretend that right wingers and their kids are beating up on the gay kids. Nobody gave a shit about any of this until you guys started taking it to extremes.
So you're just fine with LGBTQ being bullied in school, got it #notatallsurprised

You fools don't directly lead to the problem (obviously, derp) but you are clearly part of the problem, be honest , you're fine with that outcome.

Lmao , you guys are daft

Restricting where a private business can have cameras is MORE government control not less

Lmao
Imagine advocating laws and having a political platform only based on stopping them from getting crucified online by the "dirty leftist libs."
Their entire legal & political strategy is solely based on them getting made fun of online.

"Hi local small business owner, your security cameras are now illegal because a Republiwhore needed the D at a family venue & now the libs are going to own us for this. Outlaw all cameras "

Last edited:
anyone complaining about any kind of surveillance is in for a rude awakening in the years to come.
We all carry phones that the government can do whatever they please with. Not to mention most people have multiple internet connected devices in their homes that record to the cloud 24/7. I think it's safe to say most people have given up any guise of privacy for the sake of convenience.

As far as Boebert, she BARELY won her election in 22. Hopefully she will be gone in 24 and we can stop hearing about her.

We get it... you're down for Big Brother. You've made that clear in post after post.

I'm trying to figure out why security in a dark theater is better than in the White House.
This is one of the biggest & most ridiculous copes to being dead wrong I have seen on here in some time.

He clearly educated you on how a private business' security cameras are not bIG bRotHeR or government surveillance. A verifiable fact.

Then boom you jump right into a conspiracy theory whataboutism combo.....

The White House, unless you are in the residential area is nothing but a Public Place... or should be. It does not mean the public should be able to walk in and out, but everything going on there... is our business.

While theoretically I agree with the bolded above, unfortunately I don't think this is the reality, nor was ever intended to be the reality.

Our founding fathers were very concerned with the potential uprisings or revolutions of the masses and were very careful about how government was meant to operate. They directly recognized that their 'property rights' could be seized by masses of regular people. For that reason, the entire notion of 'tyranny of the majority' was born. Quite the opposite of what we were taught in school as some noble endeavor, that a tyranny of the majority and preventing of such protects the little guy, what it really was meant to protect were the landed aristocrats who had something to lose in regards to property or wealth compared to the masses of peasants

Our legal system, judicial, taxation, and government all follow this same pattern - in that there is a rule of law, however the laws are so vaguely sophisticated that if you are wealthy enough to "interpret" the law in one way, you can ensure it doesn't apply to you.

This would be why we don't have a direct democracy either - everything goes through representatives who ultimately have the final say in governance. It's why the Pentagon can get away with just losing trillions of dollars and nobody bats an eye.

All I'm saying is that American governance was designed in such a way that the aristocrats (little guy) remained safe - no matter who your "choice" was for representation. So instead of a real choice, they offer a limited choice - like me offering you a choice of wanting to be shot in the head, or run over by a truck. Why are my only choices for 8 years in a row between Biden and Trump? In a country this size, this is the absolute best we have to offer for leaders?

Further, money is so entangled in our governance for very good reason, yet nobody ever proposes a solution. You can play word games and call it "lobbying", but it's nothing more than legalized bribery - even if there is no implied quid pro quo, the expectation is there. That, among other things such as the DOD, MIC, Wall Street, most foreign policy, are institutions in our government that supersede partisan politics. I'm not saying both sides are the same, only that there are certain aspects to both sides that share commonalities that never get questioned, audited, or subjected to the supposed checks and balances.

In relation to your post, I don't think the idea was ever to give the common joe a say in his governance. Certainly, the illusion of such was offered - that we all have a vote, and of course there are certain things we can and do vote on, however there are other things that are never offered as up for discussion or subject to public input. The founding fathers recognized that in the past people were made to be subservient by whomever was carrying the biggest club. Instead, the US was founded on the principle that economic force could be just as forceful as carrying a big stick, and if you throw people a few little crumbs, they will acquiesce into thinking they are participating in government.

I think what’s most telling is her “durr, I guess I need to check my dates’ political affiliations” comment. It seems like her MAGA bullshit is to pander to the bigoted rubes, and she actually doesn’t give a fuck about any of that stuff in her private life.

Private security cameras are NOT "Big Brother."

You're literally arguing that this Government Official being caught doing thot sh*t on Camera is "Big Brother" lol

If they are so private, why are we all watching the video of her being a goof?

Lmao , you guys are daft

<YeahOKJen>

Not wanting our every move in a private establishment publicized is now more government? OK.

So you're just fine with LGBTQ being bullied in school, got it #notatallsurprised

You fools don't directly lead to the problem (obviously, derp) but you are clearly part of the problem, be honest , you're fine with that outcome.

Not at all. I don't think anyone should be bullied in any manner. I've been bullied plenty. I even did a little bullying myself as a kid. Kids just don't have a ton of empathy for each other until they start getting older.

What I'm saying is that study is intended to make you think that homophobia and bigotry is running rampant in school when you don't even know how the rest of the "straight" kids feel. Studies like that make it seem like gay kids are being chased by torches and pitchforks while the rest of the kids are not bothered by anyone or doing the chasing. In reality, most kids have had plenty of bad experiences in school that could have made them feel unsafe but you didn't get to hear their side of the story because the story you read was meant to make you feel like it's all purely targeted bigotry and not just kids being assholes because they're kids.

Public school can be shitty for a lot of kids. It's a great place to learn how the world isn't fair but it can be harsh at times. I'm not ok with anyone being bullied.

She's attractive if personality means nothing to you.

If I didn't know anything about her and met her in a bar talking about random stupid crap I'd probably find her attractive, but knowing what I know I find her repulsive.
People are lying if they don’t think her boobs look impressive in that dress. That said knowing what we know about her definitely knocks the looks down massively

If they are so private, why are we all watching the video of her being a goof?

Perhaps a private citizen felt like an elected official doing sexual sh*t in a room with kids present, being disruptive, and telling people to shut the f*ck up before needing to be removed from the facility is something the public needed to know about.

F*ckin WEIRD concept isnt it?

Back