Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

Physically she's attractive, but her personality is more than a deal breaker.

ehh..not really. overplucked eyebrows, too much makeup, doesn't have the classic features of beauty.

she's a dirty ho and hot as an overall though lol

lauren-boebert.jpg

ehh..not really. overplucked eyebrows, too much makeup, doesn't have the classic features of beauty.

she's a dirty ho and hot as an overall though lol

lauren-boebert.jpg

No ass either, insanely fake amount of make up and hair.
And literally looks like shes in her late 40s, not 36.
Its just that in terms of politics, shes better than the 70 year old fat women running around

Has anyone pointed out that the manager at this theatre is clearly using the cameras to spy on women the whole time? Creepy regardless.
Yea how would they know to look for this ? it's in the dark and was not reported by a costumer .. They probably got two way mirrors in the restrooms.

Has anyone pointed out that the manager at this theatre is clearly using the cameras to spy on women the whole time? Creepy regardless.
Come on dude. Don't start this whole using cameras to spy on women stuff. Multiple people complained. The staff even gave her the courtesy of a warning during the first intermission. She didn't care and kept on doing what she wanted. The cameras operate like every business. The staff just focused on a problem area after they warned her.

The Left is mad that a biological man and woman fool around in a dark theater.

And why was the camera on them?

Here is the kicker, apparently the guy fondling her is some bar owner who is a Democrat.

It's crazy how things like these show that politicians don't actually care about "sides" IRL and are just playing it up to garner support, yet here you are still living in your herd mentality, whining about "the left" and falling for their narrative hook line and sinker.

Why does anybody care about this? She was getting frisky with her date. I thought the left was anti slutshaming.

Why does anybody care about this? She was getting frisky with her date. I thought the left was anti slutshaming.
They're no better than the people they complain about in any other thread thats considered unimportant

It usually goes

"The better question is, why DoES the RiGht cAre so Much"

And sometimes, I actually agree.

But here we have 20 pages of leftist circle jerking over this succubus touching some dudes crotch area in a theater. We live in truly inspiring times

Last edited:
They're no better than the people they complain in any other thread thats considered unimportant

It usually goes

"The better question is, why DoES the RiGht cAre so Much"

And sometimes, I actually agree.

But here we have 20 pages of leftist circle jerking over this succubus touching some dudes crotch area in a theater. We live in truly inspiring times
Best part is she’s probably out of their league in most cases. A 6 is still better than a bunch of 4s

She's a loud conservative voice constantly shouting about liberal degeneracy and progressive child abuse.

She's also someone who married the sex offender who groomed her and got caught being crudely sexual at an event where children were present, with someone involved with an activity she insists grooms and sexualizes children.

She's a crystal clear example of how hypocritical and hollow conservative messaging is, not that we needed more. Herschel Walker standing on a stage demonizing abortion was more than enough.

She's a loud conservative voice constantly shouting about liberal degeneracy and progressive child abuse.

She's also someone who married the sex offender who groomed her and got caught being crudely sexual at an event where children were present, with someone involved with an activity she insists grooms and sexualizes children.

She's a crystal clear example of how hypocritical and hollow conservative messaging is, not that we needed more. Herschel Walker standing on a stage demonizing abortion was more than enough.
Oh my god a woman who identifies as a woman touched a man in a dark room. She was asked to leave and did. I know I know. You’re offended by your own shadow though. This is just like hitler

Oh my god a woman who identifies as a woman touched a man in a dark room. She was asked to leave and did. I know I know. You’re offended by your own shadow though. This is just like hitler

She isn't just a woman, she's a prominent representative who is selling a message you support.

She isn't just a woman, she's a prominent representative who is selling a message you support.
A lot of people don’t know that nazis actually started with couples touching each other. They were the original ss. It stood for sexy shenanigans

A lot of people don’t know that nazis actually started with couples touching each other. They were the original ss. It stood for sexy shenanigans

The only person suggesting she's a Nazi is you.

Damn you guys are still fighting. I thought everyone found common ground by rating her. Bros in misogyny or something….

@58miles I have to agree with your assessment. She doesn’t have much back there. There is this one AOC type dress she wore that showed a little butt but I think it might be padding.

The fact that the typical conspiracy idiots here don't understand or are questioning
-Why ALL buisness owners want & use security & surveillance cameras
-Why a manger would pull the tape for a national news high profile incident involving a celebrity
Legit proves that they are unemployed bums or have 0 real world career experience. You have never managed or ran a business in your life. You don't even understand how a business works.

They literally have those cameras to protect themselves, their patrons, & their staff from dishonest conspiratorial nuts like Hoebert & the Shertards.

The video only came out after Bobert lied her ass off about her shitty behavior

Do you have a face planting fetish ?

Back