Law russell brand allegations

So the MSM was in the right with the Biden story, but now they are in the wrong for the Brand story? It sounds like you let partisan views color your analysis here.

Let's make this simple: Have you read the original reporting from the Times that started this hullabaloo.

Again, the allegation is rape here. Anything else is secondary. Are you still trying to spin Nadia's allegation as being about stealthing?

You literally weren't allowed to share the Hunter Biden story on Twitter. CNN lied and said it was a hoax as did the vast majority of the mainstream media. You can squirm and wriggle all you want, it doesn't change the facts.

So the MSM was in the right with the Biden story, but now they are in the wrong for the Brand story? It sounds like you let partisan views color your analysis here.

Let's make this simple: Have you read the original reporting from the Times that started this hullabaloo.

Again, the allegation is rape here. Anything else is secondary. Are you still trying to spin Nadia's allegation as being about stealthing?
You should stop embarrassing yourself

You literally weren't allowed to share the Hunter Biden story on Twitter. CNN lied and said it was a hoax as did the vast majority of the mainstream media. You can squirm and wriggle all you want, it doesn't change the facts.
Have you read the Brand story or not?

You concluded that she must not be center right politically became she has an MBA from Yale and she's Chinese. Come on lol. The Murdoch's were known for being very hands on in executive appointments.

Read what I posted again -
*Chinese-born
*Mid-50s
*Lives in NYC
*2 daughters, one goes to Yale & other goes to Stanford.

Yeah, everything about her screams 'Center-Right' politically.

I didn't even mention the MDA from Yale but go ahead and add that to the list to conclude there's a very small chance she's 'center right.'

Oh and you forgot to address the editor that approved the Hunter Biden Laptop story for publishing is a diehard Democrat. So how many Democrats have to be in a position of power before a publication is no longer 'center-right?'

I didn't even mention the MDA from Yale but go ahead and add that to the list to conclude there's a very small chance she's 'center right.'
You think people who get MBA's from an Ivy league and are filthy rich lean left? lol

You realize that Asian American voters didn't realign as Democrats until the 90s?
Oh and you forgot to address the editor that approved the Hunter Biden Laptop story for publishing is a diehard Democrat. So how many Democrats have to be in a position of power before a publication is no longer 'center-right?'
It's not uncommon. I'm just pointing out the hole in your logic where apparently the Times is part of the MSM but the NY Post isn't.

We can also make this simple, since of course you've read the story and follow up. We have 5 women with allegations as of now. 4 anonymous, 1 named. Which ones do you find most credible an which ones do you not?

You seem to be jumping around a lot. Are you OK?
Who's jumping around? I've consistently asked whether or not you've read the story you are commenting on. The fact that you keep deflecting is a pretty clear indication that you haven't. And if you haven't read the story you are convinced is bogus, you clearly aren't in a position to comment on it intelligently.

Who's jumping around? I've consistently asked whether or not you've read the story you are commenting on. The fact that you keep deflecting is a pretty clear indication that you haven't. And if you haven't read the story you are convinced is bogus, you clearly aren't in a position to comment on it intelligently.

I've read several stories on it and detailed analysis. Has Russel Brand been charged with a crime? He hadn't last time I looked.

I've read several stories on it and detailed analysis. Has Russel Brand been charged with a crime? He hadn't last time I looked.
Why haven't you read the original story? That's basic factchecking and analysis: You start with the primary source (technically secondary here, but you get it). It sounds like you've only read biased summaries of it and aren't familiar with the evidence and claims we've been presented.

Why haven't you read the original story? That's basic factchecking and analysis: You start with the primary source (technically secondary here, but you get it). It sounds like you've only read biased summaries of it and aren't familiar with the evidence and claims we've been presented.

You're not responding to the things I'm saying you're just making things up.

Has Russel Brand been charged with a crime?

And again, I need to see more evidence than that to automatically condemn him as a rapist. My stance is not that hard to understand.

Ideally, I want to see this all hashed out in a court of law. Not by social media - which is ridiculous.

You're not responding to the things I'm saying you're just making things up.
What am I making it up?

We have five women with allegations. The two most credible and pertinent are from Nadia and Olivia imo. What do you not find credible about their allegations?

And again, I need to see more evidence than that to automatically condemn him as a rapist. My stance is not that hard to understand.

Ideally, I want to see this all hashed out in a court of law. Not by social media - which is ridiculous.
The world isn't ideal, sometimes cases like this don't make it to court. Whether businesses want to keep working with him, that's up to him. My stance is same it's always been.
1. The allegations are credible and have contemporaneous corroboration.
2. Brand is on air effectively admitting to sexual assault, and this was reported internally years ago.
3. The idea that this is some conspiracy has gaping holes in logic and aren't supported by anything resembling evidence.

The world isn't ideal, sometimes cases like this don't make it to court. Whether businesses want to keep working with him, that's up to him. My stance is same it's always been.
1. The allegations are credible and have contemporaneous corroboration.
2. Brand is on air effectively admitting to sexual assault, and this was reported internally years ago.
3. The idea that this is some conspiracy has gaping holes in logic and aren't supported by anything resembling evidence.

Show me where I said this was a conspiracy.

My stance is also the same. I need to see more to condemn him as a rapist. I need undoctored text messages to be verified as true and from his number. And the entirety of the text exchange. I need more proof - simple as that.

And FYI - I was the one who posted about the pulling out penis thing in this thread. I'm not hiding or obfuscating what we can confirm he did.

Back