Social Kyle Rittenhouse updates

Hmmmmm..... so Rittenhouse is fine with shooting the guy who had a gun because he was hit by a skateboard?

I think you're conveniently leaving out the fact that he'd already shot someone to death at this point and was thought by many to be a potential active shooter.
No he's fine for shooting the guy with a gun because the guy with the gun was pointing it at his head about to shoot him. An active shooter pursues you, not the other way around.

I think you conveniently left out the fact that the guy that he shot had threatened to kill him earlier in the day, was causing a bunch of shit by setting a dumpster on fire and shoving it towards vehicles, was fresh out of prison for anally raping an under 12 year old boy, and was attempting to ATTACK Kyle who tried to run from him and shot him as the guy was lunging at him after cornering him.

This incident was broken down at detail to the utmost minutia and the jury got it correct.

Last edited:
Well, he was underaged with the gun, so the law didn't really let him have it, though they dropped the charges after.
That charge was dropped because the charges didn’t apply to him; it said it was lawful for 16 and 17 year olds to carry a rifle unless it had a barrel under 16” (already illegal for everyone) OR they were NOT hunting.

Kyle wasn’t hunting

Well, he was underaged with the gun, so the law didn't really let him have it, though they dropped the charges after.

I don't really care about the particulars of the case, I'm just trolling gun nuts.. I just find it funny that America needs child soldiers to keep businesses safe. Clearly a country that the whole world should look to for guidance.

Its legal for a 17 year old to open carry an ar-15 in Wisconsin. There's no "underage". He met the legal requirements to open carry the weapon, and violated no law by doing so.

Hmmmmm..... so Rittenhouse is fine with shooting the guy who had a gun because he was hit by a skateboard?

I think you're conveniently leaving out the fact that he'd already shot someone to death at this point and was thought by many to be a potential active shooter.

The first guy he shot absolutely earned his bullets-fucking piece of shot pedo. The other two probably thought they were going after an active shooter. Skateboard guy, Anthony Huber’s heart was in the right place….before Kyle vaporized it, and gage was just trying to give him a hand.

Its legal for a 17 year old to open carry an ar-15 in Wisconsin. There's no "underage". He met the legal requirements to open carry the weapon, and violated no law by doing so.

So they can carry a semi-automatic.... but can't have a beer. Good stuff!

I dunno what that has anything to do with. But my point is that you were wrong. You're wrong about a lot of things. I assume you'll make a deflective post just like the one I responded to.

Doesn't have anything to do with anything really. It's just an interesting culture that allows their children to walk around with assault rifles before they're even legally allowed to do basic adult things like rent a hotel room or have a beer.

Doesn't have anything to do with anything really. It's just an interesting culture that allows their children to walk around with assault rifles before they're even legally allowed to do basic adult things like rent a hotel room or have a beer.

You're absolutely right. It has nothing to do with anything.

So you double down and run with the same line of thinking that doesn't have to do with anything. For some reason?

He had a normal rifle. My dad and his friends used to take rifles on the bus to go shoot in the orange groves in Los Angeles.

When he was 10.

How much less could you care?
Oh, you really got me there!

I could actually care less about the whole situation. Much like the Russian and Chinese NRA donors, I just like to grab some popcorn and sit back and watch you guys all murder each other. It's comical as fuck watching the mental contortions go on afterwards.

Soo, this guy randomly shoots multiple people, and they all turn out to be pedophiles and felons.
You didn't know that about the guys he shot that night? You didn't watch the trial? You didn't do any research or think before you posted that? THAT's actually pretty hilarious.

Whether you knew it or not... you realize the people you are defending? You gotta find some new friends missy.

America sounds like a pretty great place to live with all of the gun nuts, pedos and felons just running around the streets.
For the 3rd time. The "gun nuts" stay home if your trashy buddies don't come out to set things on fire, loot, and destroy black owned businesses. The more you ignore the facts and reasoning the more you dig yourself a deeper hole.

I guess you can't expect much when both of the presidential nominees are apparently pedos, and one even wants to bang his own daughter.
Again... NONE of your statements about any country mean shit when you are the kind of person that defends felons and pedos. But you already knew that. At this point you are just throwing shit at the wall out of desperation.

Your buddies really have some weird tastes, mate. You should ask your buddies why they're into that shit, it's kinda fucked up.
This is the second time you end a post with just a crazy "F it all" nonsense cherry on top.

My buddies are the ones taking out the trash and going home to watch the next UFC PPV. Your buddies are either in jail, dead, or missing a bicep. See how that works?

Back