Social Lauren Boebert theater pocket pool and transexual discussion

The MSM outlets all reported that it was over vaping, but they did her a favor by burying the lede.

You can clearly see them groping each other in the same footage.

Also, this was a musical version of Beetlejuice. There were a bunch of kids there.

She's batshit crazy, but that's a serious rack on her.

anyone-have-the-would-meme-with-text-in-high-quality-v0-r3qqinoj0qza1.jpg

ETA You can't make this shit up.

I don t get what is bad?

I don t get what is bad?
Haha. She jogged him on to save her own skin after denying all of it being he was a Dem. They'd been dating for ages but said she found out his political persuasion so he wasn't getting a second date. Quite happy to get felt up in a child friendly first date and smoking when you were asked not to.

Why is Boebart a transexual? I only learned about it in this thread.

Because its her right to identify as one, and we should all be supportive of Them (Lauren's new pronouns)

Let parents parent their kids, let healthcare professionals provide professional care. Trans issues has zero effect on my kids. It plays zero role in their lives. Yet some of you want to pretend it’s an all consuming issue.
it does seem to be having an effect on lots of kids and parents these days. my freind teaches 6th grade. this year nearly 50% of her class identifies as something lgbtq. thats not biology in my opinion.. thats culture (tik tok influences more like) and we all need to be able to have a discussion about what kind of culture we want to promote and come to some kind of compromises.

Haha. She jogged him on to save her own skin after denying all of it being he was a Dem. They'd been dating for ages but said she found out his political persuasion so he wasn't getting a second date. Quite happy to get felt up in a child friendly first date and smoking when you were asked not to.
I thought it was their first date.

it does seem to be having an effect on lots of kids and parents these days. my freind teaches 6th grade. this year nearly 50% of her class identifies as something lgbtq. thats not biology in my opinion.. thats culture (tik tok influences more like) and we all need to be able to have a discussion about what kind of culture we want to promote and come to some kind of compromises.
Only 50%?
My friends second graders are at 72.6%

They publicly poll the kids in 6th grade?

I have kids in hs and they wouldn’t put the number anywhere near that high.

but yes, discussion is fine and can be healthy.

That s fucking hillarious. But it's in a public movie theather, and dude s a dude. If he stayed there it was because he liked it?

Public handy (on the first date)….oh, That guy no doubt plowed the recently divorced Rep Boebert. 100%

Public handy (on the first date)….oh, That guy no doubt plowed the recently divorced Rep Boebert. 100%
I have no clue what this means. I ll just say that i find the little i understand of the whole situation a bit funny.

They publicly poll the kids in 6th grade?

I have kids in hs and they wouldn’t put the number anywhere near that high.

but yes, discussion is fine and can be healthy.
No they don't publicly poll the kids but it's so rampant that it's known and the kids are making a big deal about it. Something is very wrong here and as far as I can tell it's a social contagion at this point.

Great analogy, bacteria are also nothing to freak out about
Did you know you have about 600 species of bacteria in your mouth alone and numbering up to 20 billion?
Ok... Did I really have to specify and pinpoint a harmful bacteria in order for you to understand? But at this point, it's obvious you would have keyboard tap danced and side stepped any I wrote anyways.

Let parents parent their kids, let healthcare professionals provide professional care. Trans issues has zero effect on my kids. It plays zero role in their lives. Yet some of you want to pretend it’s an all consuming issue.
I am guessing you haven't talked to many medical experts. I have. Here in another 15 years it's gonna be a HUUUUGE medical nightmare if this trend continues. NOTHING good will come out of this.

I am guessing you haven't talked to many medical experts. I have. Here in another 15 years it's gonna be a HUUUUGE medical nightmare if this trend continues. NOTHING good will come out of this.
I don’t know what medical nightmare you’re anticipating.

No they don't publicly poll the kids but it's so rampant that it's known and the kids are making a big deal about it. Something is very wrong here and as far as I can tell it's a social contagion at this point.
Again that’s not what I’ve seen through my own kids. Especially the T.

I don’t know what medical nightmare you’re anticipating.
oooooohhh wow.... Just found the guy that hasn't talked face to face with any honest medical personnel about this debacle.

Back