Social Poll of Republicans - More think Trump is a "man of faith" than Pence and Romney

nevada_trumpsupporters_pray_11062020_reuters.jpg

3000.jpg

It's a fucking cult, they are barely human anymore

LOL @ Liberals pretending to care about religion.
This is a head scratchily stupid post.

The poll illustrates the stupidity, gullibility and hypocrisy of cult-like religious people believing someone antithetical to religion, is religious.

Liberal? It's not like Trump is conservative.

Last edited:

"Count those votes!"
"Stop the count!"

if you look close enough into that crowd of maga trash praying and then taking a knee out front of that election office in arizona while chanting "fox news sucks" you'll probably be able to spot foxnewsfan. or cantcuckthetuck or whatever he calls himself these days.

the sad thing is that this was the one time in the better part of a decade that faux noise has ever gotten anything right about anything, and the chuds turned their backs on them because it was the one time in the better part of a decade where faux noise didn't ignore the facts and reality and tell them what they wanted to hear. watching these cute little maga muppets sitting there chanting fox news sucks and fuck fox news was not something i would have ever expected to see from these trashy folks throughout my lifetime. it was a great day.

Last edited:
david-spade.gif

Though to be honest with you it doesn't surprise me at all. He's a hypocritical, impious "Christian" just like his supporters are; regurgitating bible verses out one side of their mouth while spewing invective out the other. Deplorable.

When has he ever pretended to be pious or quoted a bible verse? He's pretty open about not giving a shit about religion. Which is what makes this poll hilarious. His supporters build up all these obviously fake qualities about him.

- Poll asked Registered Republican voters who - amongst the Republican candidates - they considered to be a "man of faith"

- Trump came on top, beating Mike Pence, who was close behind.

More than half of Republicans see former President Donald Trump as a person of faith, a higher percentage than those who said the same of more vocally religious politicians such as former Vice President Mike Pence and Sen. Mitt Romney (R-Utah), a recent poll found.

The survey, conducted by HarrisX for Deseret News, asked registered voters which politicians they considered to be people of faith.

Among Republicans, Trump earned the top position, with 53 percent of voters thinking he is a person of faith.

https://thehill.com/homenews/422619...mp-as-person-of-faith-than-pence-romney-poll/
--

I can understand not seeing Romney as a man of faith because many Christians do not view Mormonism as a Christian faith, but how in the name of Sam Hill can they pick Trump over Pence? Pence is an evangelical Christian. He was picked by Trump to woo the conservative Christian Republican base .

I suppose you could argue that Trump at 53% and Pence at 52% is too close to put one over the other, but even if we say Trump and Pence tied it is still astounding that any Republican voter would put Trump anywhere near Pence.

My hunch is that Trump won over Pence, not because the base actually believes he is a man of faith , but picking Trump = showing their support for Trump. The MAGA base dislike Pence for not doing what Trump asked, on Jan 6th

--
Trump Secretly Mocks His Christian Supporters
Former aides say that in private, the president has spoken with cynicism and contempt about believers.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politic...cretly-mocks-his-christian-supporters/616522/

Holy crap . . . they didn't ask me. But sheesh.

LOL @ Liberals pretending to care about religion.

Explain to us how this reasoning works. Explain it to us like we are all stunted canadian teenagers.

So the OP is about republicans claiming trump is a christian, then proceeds to show countless examples of trump doing the exact opposite of what christianity preaches.

Your takeaway from this, isn't that trump and his supporters are hypocrites. It's that liberals now care about religion and that's somehow a slam? Because they pointed out horseshit?

Look, we get that it's near impossible for you to ever discuss the actual merits of a claim. But have you ever considered just trying? I mean, lightning won't strike you if you say a bad word about daddy. It's ok to point out failure in the people you look up to. In fact, that's what actual christians are supposed to do.

When has he ever pretended to be pious or quoted a bible verse? He's pretty open about not giving a shit about religion. Which is what makes this poll hilarious. His supporters build up all these obviously fake qualities about him.

He says here that it's his favorite book of all time, but then gets flustered when asked questions about it.

He doesn't even need to lie convincingly because his cultists are extremely susceptible to confimation bias. Even though this clip clearly shows he's full of shit, they'll use quotes from it when arguing how much of a great Christian he is.

He says here that it's his favorite book of all time, but then gets flustered when asked questions about it.

He doesn't even need to lie convincingly because his cultists are extremely susceptible to confimation bias. Even though this clip clearly shows he's full of shit, they'll use quotes from it when arguing how much of a great Christian he is.

One of my favorite Trump lies was when he said he was under audit by the IRS (and can't release his tax returns!) because he was such a hardcore Christian and that made them upset.

"But the one problem I have is that I’m always audited by the IRS, which I think is very unfair. I don’t know, maybe because of religion, maybe because I’m doing something else, maybe because I’m doing this, although this is just recently," he said, referring to his campaign.

Cuomo then asked what Trump meant by "religion."

“Well maybe because of the fact that I’m a strong Christian, and I feel strongly about it. And maybe there’s a bias,"

Trump on why he's being audited: Maybe it's because I'm Christian - POLITICO

Explain to us how this reasoning works. Explain it to us like we are all stunted canadian teenagers.

So the OP is about republicans claiming trump is a christian, then proceeds to show countless examples of trump doing the exact opposite of what christianity preaches.

Your takeaway from this, isn't that trump and his supporters are hypocrites. It's that liberals now care about religion and that's somehow a slam? Because they pointed out horseshit?

Look, we get that it's near impossible for you to ever discuss the actual merits of a claim. But have you ever considered just trying? I mean, lightning won't strike you if you say a bad word about daddy. It's ok to point out failure in the people you look up to. In fact, that's what actual christians are supposed to do.
Doubt you'll get a response.

One of my favorite Trump lies was when he said he was under audit by the IRS (and can't release his tax returns!) because he was such a hardcore Christian and that made them upset.

"But the one problem I have is that I’m always audited by the IRS, which I think is very unfair. I don’t know, maybe because of religion, maybe because I’m doing something else, maybe because I’m doing this, although this is just recently," he said, referring to his campaign.

Cuomo then asked what Trump meant by "religion."

“Well maybe because of the fact that I’m a strong Christian, and I feel strongly about it. And maybe there’s a bias,"

Trump on why he's being audited: Maybe it's because I'm Christian - POLITICO

Don't forget the IRS said there's nothing stopping him from releasing his returns, even if he were under audit, which he wasn't at the time.

Lol nobody cares about his religion

Evidence would suggest otherwise.

we're just pointing out how gullible and hypocritical the Christian right is.

Sure, sure. Meanwhile...hyper Christian, corrupt, innocent family killing, child fondling, hair sniffing, Joe Biden on the other hand...

Don't even pretend to have standards on this shit, as if you give you a shit about how "Christian" somebody pretends to be.

Watching the Left Cult call others a "cult" is hilarious. Who eve conducts that poll? It's not like they had an ulterior motive to wind up really stupid people on the Left.

Pence, Romney, and Trump.... as religion goes. Who knows Romney may be 1st. He was very involved in the LDS Church young and they stay involved mostly.

Back