Manel Kape: I refused Israel Adesanya’s backstage apology at UFC 293 after press conference

I’m so glad I’m not a manlet. They’re always so angry

They're the worst people. My direct superior is 5'1, covered in tattoos and on so much steroids he would burn the cup in a piss test. He comes into work, hammered, and follows me around letting me know even though I've boxed and done bjj half my life he could take me in a fight. He's almost 50 and I'm 40.

Fuck my ass.

They're the worst people. My direct superior is 5'1, covered in tattoos and on so much steroids he would burn the cup in a piss test. He comes into work, hammered, and follows me around letting me know even though I've boxed and done bjj half my life he could take me in a fight. He's almost 50 and I'm 40.

Fuck my ass.
Seems like your manlet "superior" does fuck your ass.

Don't be a do nothing bitch and rock his shit.

Dude, you'd get fucking murdered by Izzy and you know it. You'd take a huge L on the streets too.You wouldn't even be competitive with Izzy in a fight. You've lost several times to worse fighters than Izzy that are also have his size.

I don't really get it. When a normal sized person acts like a jackass, they don't call it "normal sized man syndrome".

Sherdog is a weird place. I only see this behavior here.
You’re little aren’t ya ?

You misunderstood a bit what I meant by "behavior".

I just meant more specifically for example, I've never heard the term "manlet" uttered in real life (and I hang out a lot in circles where you might typically think there would be a lot of that).

now that you mention it, I've never heard that term used anywhere else either. Makes me wonder whether there are other examples of the Sherdoggian lexicon.

Izzy didn't even say disrespectful to him. Not sure why he wouldn't accept the apology. Angry little dude.

Fuck my ass.
Invite him to do it. I used to deal with this dude literally a foot shorter than me trash talking me because I played major junior hockey and scrapped a bit when I played. He was always telling me how he could kick my ass and stuff at work and how he “knew people”, totally unprovoked. I was never anything but nice and respectful to him either. I was just a young apprentice trying to learn my craft and make some money. I didn’t really care enough to bother much with it at work and I wasn’t really concerned.

Eventually though, one time we all went drinking outside of work and he tried it again. I invited him to prove it and he left me alone and never bothered me again. Not only that but I’d go as far to say he was even nice to me after that.

“Believe me, if he’s in the street with no cameras, I’ll eat you, too,” Kape said. “You are a man to back up your words. Because you’re just one [man], you’re tall, but I’ll eat you in the streets. Believe me. You don’t know what I’m capable of doing.

“He backed down again. Ask them what he said to me backstage. No man, no size, I don’t fear them, and I’m undefeated in the streets.”

Fuck my ass.

Who should fuck your ass? Lol..him or us? ..you lost me there buddy

I mean in Izzy's defense,its hard not to react if someone throws something at your teammate. Its totally natural to come to his defense if the offending party is right there. If he did nothing about it,all the shit talkers would say something about that too. Damned if you do damned if you dont.

Back