Media Official poster for UFC 295: Jones vs Miocic

Not enough birds
Definitely needs more birds
I wonder how many people actually know what “needs more birds” actually refers to when they’re using it.
Clicked for the birds references, thread did not disappoint.

Real poster released.

stipejonesbirbs.jpg

junior_dos_santos_UFC_FOX_funny1.gif

Bro, who tf actually pays people to make this shit. They’re so corporate, and bland it makes the UFC seem so robotic and not interesting.

Well when you have to crank out 42 posters per year there’s only so many ideas to go around.

They are terrible at making posters , unimaginative to begin with , but the fighters are always looking at each other like it’s a comedy movie about neighbours that don’t get along
IMG_2045.jpeg
looks like this bag of shit right here

Not sure if this an unpopular opinion or not but I'd prefer bad but creative posters over this milquetoast, drab nonsense.

Not sure if this an unpopular opinion or not but I'd prefer bad but creative posters over this milquetoast, drab nonsense.

This might be an unpopular opinion.

Maybe a multibillion dollar company can afford someone that can make a "GOOD CREATIVE" poster sir?

Maybe a multibillion dollar company can afford someone that can make a "GOOD CREATIVE" poster sir?

Oh hell yeah! That's the dream of course. I'm just not counting on WME/UFC brass to reach into those pockets though.

This is the same company that made an announcement when they "redesigned" the UFC logo, and all they did was a little rounding on the corners, those billions are not in the design department, are in the legal and HR department.

Back