where the fighter pay outrage

I've grown tired of explaining the broken logic in their reasoning. The secondary issue is that the fighters have to remain hungry. If you pay them too much they don't reach full potential or get really soft. The cards are often carried by 1 star and the old guard who warrant good pay.

so people say the ufc doesnt pay a living wage so what kind of living wage is 2k the amount a fighter was paid a few hours ago.

Well people do complain. And it's not exactly a direct comparison since bellator isn't and never has been profitable.

viacom doesnt lose money. ariel not asking scott coker about it like he asked dana white.

dont see the media asking scott coker about it. i dont see ariel crying about it like he was when talking to nate diaz.
That's cause nobody cares about Bellator. If I ask all my friends about Bellator, they don't even know what it means

Yet the UFC is only paying 13% to their fighters out of the 400 million in profits with no sponsorship. Meanwhile other organizations have literally no profits but are still paying more percentages to their fighters which include sponsors.

how is 2k better than the ufc min?

so a company who puts on more events a year in bigger arenas that charges more money for tickets has more money than one that doesnt. who knew. again you all cry how dare someone put there health on the line in the ufc for 20k, there was a fighter who fight a few hours ago who was paid 2k.
You act like people are talking about pay in a vacuum. The issue is what the UFC pays versus their revenue. They are bringing in a lot more money than Bellator. So it would.be surprising if they weren't paying more. Which doesn't mean that UFC fighters aren't underpaid, just because a company making far less money is paying even less.

how is 2k better than the ufc min?
It's not, but the UFC can afford to pay much much more, while the other organizations are going out of business and can't afford to pay squat. 400 million in profits projected for this year alone, meanwhile Bellator has no profits.

Fighters shouldn't be paid. They need to stay hungry to remain competitive. If I was Dana or Coker, I'd pay them in tuna sandwiches.

latest

all i see is ariel and the media talking about the ufc. nfl players work 17 plus weekends a year last i checked no mma fight fights 17 times in a year.
NBA players work three days in a row at times, they play like 82 games. So I don't buy what you're selling, bc the NFL players, at a way less work rate, are making comparable money to those NBA guys, at least so much that any disparity isn’t that big of a deal. The kind of money you can live comfortably on for the rest of your life, provided you're not a dipshit. It isn't about the number of times you go to work, it's about the split of the profits between the players and the leagues for the work you do do. And the UFC's split with their players is super skewed for a league claiming they're the "Super Bowl of fighting."

so people say the ufc doesnt pay a living wage so what kind of living wage is 2k the amount a fighter was paid a few hours ago.
Like you just said Viacom doesn't lose money. They are going to make sure they contract it how they need to and place Scott under a budget. Trying to make a living in mma is about as solid of a career choice as me becoming a stripper.

You act like people are talking about pay in a vacuum. The issue is what the UFC pays versus their revenue. They are bringing in a lot more money than Bellator. So it would.be surprising if they weren't paying more. Which doesn't mean that UFC fighters aren't underpaid, just because a company making far less money is paying even less.

so 2k is ok ?

NBA players work three days in a row at times, they play like 82 games. So I don't buy what you're selling, bc the NFL players, at a way less work rate, are making comparable money to those NBA guys, at least so much that any disparity isn’t that big of a deal. The kind of money you can live comfortably on for the rest of your life, provided you're not a dipshit. It isn't about the number of times you go to work, it's about the split of the profits between the players and the leagues for the work you do do. And the UFC's split with their players is super skewed for a league claiming they're the "Super Bowl of fighting."

i dont see a mma fighter fight 82 times during a year.ufc out on more events in bigger arenas with higher ticket prices so that how they make more money a year than bellator.

Like you just said Viacom doesn't lose money. They are going to make sure they contract it how they need to and place Scott under a budget. Trying to make a living in mma is about as solid of a career choice as me becoming a stripper.

scott said he had blank checks to sign any fighter he wanted.

so they can pay more than 2k those are still risking there mental health.
Sure just about every business could pay more out of the goodness of their heart if they wanted.

Your mad about 5k? Wait until you find out about the guys in ONE fighting for 1,500/1,500

Back