News Blaydes out, Black Beast in against Malhadinho

Who wins?

• Total voters
Blaydes got injury popping in his pants...

Rooting for Brazilians asking Procon to get a full refund after that. I'll advise my friends to boycott this shit and their friends are also doing it, that's for sure. This is disrespectful af with Malhadinho.

Last edited:
Bro just went from to one of his hardest matchups in the division to possibly one of his easiest...
Not nearly as intriguing as the original fight, but shit happens.

Hopefully Lewis will make it interesting enough if he's able to hold Almeida off for a bit, however he's a lot older now and got manhandled easily by Spivak not long ago so we'll see.

Lol what a waste, I think Almeida would've struggled to control Blaydes like he has his previous opponents. Lewis will have a decent size advantage here but once he gets put on his back this will probably look just like the Spivak fight.

Lol what a waste, I think Almeida would've struggled to control Blaydes like he has his previous opponents. Lewis will have a decent size advantage here but once he gets put on his back this will probably look just like the Spivak fight.
Jup, Blaydes vs Almeida was such a interesting matchup

Remember how Derrick Lewis looked against DC?

<1>

Let’s just say DC didn’t swang and bang with Black Beast… And neither will Almeida.

Front kick.. Blast double.. Blehh.

Blaydes fight was A LOT more interesting

Back