Media Dana White calls out the USADA "Scumbags" on Pat McAffee's show

- USADA are a bunch of motherfucking scumbags
- They pulled a scumbag move
- They are scumbagest scumbags that ever scumbagged
- Islam Makhachev is badass
- Alexander Volkanovski is a badass
- Khamzat Chimaev is a badass
- Kamaru Usman is a badass
- Abu Dhabi is amazing. Lorenzo Fertitta had multiple orgasms when he visited Abu Dhabi.
- "Hopefully" Conor comes back next year

You're welcome
Can Sherdog pay this man to post cliffs regularly

<5>

Dana is without a doubt, one of the biggest man childs I've ever seen.

Dude, you worked together for years, there were differences, thank them for their work, wish them well, move on like any self-respecting adult would do.

Fucking goof. And fuck USADA too while we're at it.

FrmjOU_WAAEspuB.jpg:large

alot of words saying nothing
That’s what the cliffs are though in truth, except the Islam quote “what does this title represent, it’s means you’re best in the world! If you’re the best in the world It doesn’t matter who’s across from you! What am I going to say, no? NEVER, LETS DO THIS!!!”

Dana is upset because the rules he requested be put in place are hurting his best friend and preventing him from cheating..... Poor McMidget and Dana..
They let Jones and many others cheat. Conor never cheated, USADA was never an issue til now. He likely juiced to film his new movie.

He's right.
  • Conor re-entered their pool like they'd been demanding. No exemption was ever given.
  • Afterwards when they decided to bring up their pending contract renewal they found out they wouldn't be being renewed. Probably should've asked prior to 2 months out
  • They threw a hissy fit and leaked it to the media implying drug testing was ending totally AND that it was connected to Conor, knowing it would get the reaction it did
  • Even though Conor was literally in their pool and the UFC was just changing agencies and he'd have to remain in theirs too
USADA just wants the money and reputation the UFC's contract was giving them and is now instead going to one of their competitors.

Well Dana is pissed but never explains exactly why. It's not news that the UFC wanted McG on the MSG card. After getting egg on their face last time they gave an exemption to a UFC Athlete - fucking Lesnar of ALL people LOL - USADA understandably wants nothing to giving a pass to an Athlete who is probably juicing once again. Their "Principled" stance is perfectly understandable and it seems like Uncle Dana is just pissed that the truth came out and the USADA announced it before the UFC spinmeisters could work up their version of the story.
<Dany07>
When has Conor ever juiced? He might have hopped on something to film roadhouse but that’s it.

That’s what the cliffs are though in truth, except the Islam quote “what does this title represent, it’s means you’re best in the world! If you’re the best in the world It doesn’t matter who’s across from you! What am I going to say, no? NEVER, LETS DO THIS!!!”
Well I didnt see it,that might be all that there is to take from what he said. I was just curious how he was really gonna justify it

usada was kind of a dumb idea anyway. everyone knew it was a private org working at the behest of the ufc, so ufc was never bound by its rules. ufc always had the ability to bend usada when it was good for business. they did this several times.

the commissions already test fighters. they are government entities who are, at least theoretically, not controlled by ufc. they can get in trouble for bending rules or accepting bribes. that’s not a guarantee against corruption, but it’s better than anything usada provided.

ufc should still drug test its fighters tho. they have an interest in knowing that internally. it allows them to prepare contingencies more effectively. that’s probably what will happen going forward.

Serious question Bro.

"The commissions already test fighters' ?!?!?!?

Have I missed something the last 7 or 8 years? Have the commissions tested UFC fighters and over that time not a single fighter has failed a drug test?

I've seen the text that: "they may be subject to other testing" But has it ever happened since USADA?

Has an athletic commission found a positive when USADA had not? Was there a penalty?

This is really interesting and I'm gonna feel like an idiot when you present the examples of fighters being busted by commissions on drug tests.

Dana is without a doubt, one of the biggest man childs I've ever seen.

Dude, you worked together for years, there were differences, thank them for their work, wish them well, move on like any self-respecting adult would do.

Fucking goof. And fuck USADA too while we're at it.

You mean like USADA should've done first when they found out their contract wasn't being renewed and instead of doing so leaked it to the media, conspiratorially linking it to the end of drug testing and Conor getting an exemption when neither of those things are happening or even make sense together?

Yeah, geez why didn't Dana be the bigger man here and let USADA just try and fuck him like that???

They let Jones and many others cheat. Conor never cheated, USADA was never an issue til now. He likely juiced to film his new movie.
A few quick things...
First they didn't let them cheat they caught them, so your logic is flawed.
Second if he juiced for his film or recovery then he needs to be clean for 6 months like everyone else.
Lastly, Your profile pic of Conor's ball bag sums up how you feel about him

Last edited:
Lmao. Not even hiding it now. Cancelling USADA drug testing due to this clown, and people mocked GSP's complaints at the time. I would respect it if it was done for the right reason, i.e.: opening the flood gates so we an enjoy some good old Pride style shit. But it's being done exclusively for the old leprechaun. Dana reaching new lows.

A few quick things...
First they didn't let them cheat they caught them, so your logic is flawed.
Second if he juiced for his film or recovery then he needs to be clean for 6 months like everyone else.
Lastly, You profile pic of Conor's ball bag sums up how you feel about him
They did let him cheat, they did the ufc a favor by letting jones fight and claimed only a “small pictogram” was in his system the second time. Pretty sure it was a one off favor for Dana.

IMG_648486BF1A97-1.jpeg

But yeah it's about Jon Jones <seedat>

I mean, yeah, it's not like they changed the fucking rules and invented a new branch of doping science to cover for Jon putting stuff in his body. It would be crazy to include Jon in the list of suspects who might influence this.

Well I didnt see it,that might be all that there is to take from what he said. I was just curious how he was really gonna justify it

He didn't.

scumbag, scumbag, blah blah blah, scumbag, Novitsky and Campbell deal with scumbags, blah blah.

Dana Speak.

Back