International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Am I crazy or does this look completely fake and CGI?

It looks like a greenscreen but it isn't. The reason it looks so fake is that they film only her torso with the entire background on film being in a large distance, which is common for greenscreen backgrounds. If you watch the rocket hitting the building in slow motion though, you can see the light of it reflecting on her shoulder, which indicates it is real.

CONTENT WARNING, in the past 3-4 days several photographers and journalist documented painful scenes of children and elders who died during israeli raids targeting civilian homes in Gaza city. Sharing a few below:

Never shall it be forgotten by us. Not this time. We will never forget that you pretended caring for children and human rights but looked the other way when our children were slaughter by the hundreds (almost 1000 children dead now!). As you usually do. What am I saying look away ? You JUSTIFIED it and some of you like @KnightTemplar said they "enjoy watching the massacre with hotdog and beers" (before deleting the message of course). Says a lot about your cynicism. You won't be satisfied until we're all dead.

1 million of us dead in Irak are nothing for you. We're just animals anyway you're allowed to slaughter us like cattle in your western ideology and have proven it. 70 years of colonization are nothing for you. We're not worthy white Ukrainians. Who cares if you kill 3000 people including 1000 babies in one week. It's not the valuable people. it's the other ones.

TELL ME YOU GENIUSES WHO CONDONE THIS WHAT DO YOU THINK THE BROTHERS AND SISTER OF THESE CHILDREN WILL GROW UP TO BE ? PEACEFUL PEOPLE OR HAMAS SYMPATHIZERS ?

and don't give me the "it's Hamas fault ONLY" ad nauseam, it's clear that because of your double standard you don't care AT ALL about all the killings and colonizing israel has done and that let to those two massacres and you'd rather be in your grave than say one critic about israel. NETANYAHU FUNDED HAMAS BECAUSE IT SERVES HIS ENDGAME WHY DO YOU NOT BLAME HIM AND THE RELIGIOUS ZIONIST PARTY THAT IS IN POWER WITH HIM

Your post is missing key information. First, it isn't clear that any of the children shown here are dead (the last two shown definitely are not). Second, where do you have evidence any of these children were killed in strikes on civilian homes? Third, where is the evidence that Israel targeted these civilian homes deliberately? Fourth, a rational observer would want to know if any place struck by an Israeli missile lied in an area that Israel showered with warnings to evacuate because incoming missile strikes were imminent. These places may have been targeted because Hamas militants were entrenching themselves in buildings. This is an outfit that is widely believed to have headquartered itself in the basement of a hospital, after all, and they have explicitly instructed Gazans not to evacuate areas they were warned to evacuate. So the location of the targets is important.

All of that takes for granted that Israeli missile strikes were the cause of any of these people's injuries, but I think most of us accept the bulk of Palestinians harmed have been harmed by these missiles. However, if we wanted to stubbornly nitpick what you're presenting the way Israeli claims have been nitpicked by posters like you in this thread, we could nitpick that, too.

What Israel has and is doing to Palestine is what the liberal global elite plan to do to the entire globe.

1. Lock the population down in localized ghettos

2. Restrict movement with checkpoints

3. Limit water, food, medicine to punish disobedience

Palestine represents us all.

It’s crazy that people who opposed Covid restrictions are now supporting even worse restrictions for the Palestinians.

don’t support the oppressors. Support the oppressed. Support Palestine.
The same people who are behind the policies for covid are the same people who are behind the policies on Palestinians.
It’s a geopolitical policy to serve the interests of the few powerful.
LMFAO, in what Hamas propaganda room was this shit cooked up? Kid, the COVID lockdowns have absolutely nothing to do with the Israeli/Palestinian conflict. This has been going on for decades.
<JagsKiddingMe>

When it rains, people get wet.

Most of the Palestinian kids that died this week would still be alive if Hamas hadn't landed the mother of all sucker punches on Israel.

safe? I saw a stat that israel has killed 30K palestinians civilaisn. Dont palestinian kids hav eth ehighest infant mortality rate in the world?

not sure how you define safe.

those geopolitical forces happen to be western government and leaders. that's the west

Ok. So if you consider 'the west' to be the governmental behaviours, not everyone in the west and you consider 'us' to include every right minded individual and not just muslims maybe you need to be more careful with your choice of language. When you use the term 'you' for example, you are again conflating people into a group they may not ascribe to.

If only to avoid unnecessary arguments, I think some situations require real linguistic clarity, that we need to be very careful of what we say, because what we are saying is so important.

safe? I saw a stat that israel has killed 30K palestinians civilaisn. Dont palestinian kids hav eth ehighest infant mortality rate in the world?

not sure how you define safe.
Health Ministry in Gaza is estimating currently between 3000-4000. Where did you see 30000?

Health Ministry in Gaza is estimating currently between 3000-4000. Where did you see 30000?

not in this war but since Isreal was created on indigenous palestinian's land.

not in this war but since Isreal was created on indigenous palestinian's land.
In the entirety of the wars from '48 you mean. I see.
I wonder how that number stacks up against deaths of Arabs caused by Arab governments in the same time period...

*waiting for calls for proportionality...*

In the entirety of the wars from '48 you mean. I see.
I wonder how that number stacks up against deaths of Arabs caused by Arab governments in the same time period...

*waiting for calls for proportionality...*

not sure what that has to do with Palestinians being 'safe' as the other post stated

I am not a fan of the numbers game tbh b/c someone will always post: the Nazi's weren't as bad as Stalin, who in turn was not as bad as Mao based on the numbers. Its a BS argument imo

Following international rule of law might help. I'm pretty sure starving Gaza is a war crime. But let's not pretend like Israel gives a fuck about collateral damage they have openly announced they aren't even trying to get the hostages back. They have one thing on their agenda and it's Palestinian blood. You can't stoop to hamas level to fight them.
Prisoners are dead at best. The population also supports Hamas so that is an extra pain to deal with. Should be trying to take and hold hospitals.
I’d rather we had told them they have 2 days to give us our Americans unharmed or we’re sending special forces to get them.

Most of the Palestinian kids that died this week would still be alive if Hamas hadn't landed the mother of all sucker punches on Israel.

This isn't meant to be judgmental, just curious where people stand. Do you hold the same position about the drone strike in Kabul in response to the Kabul Airport bombing during the US evacuation? Is it the fault of ISIS-K for bombing the airport?

not sure what that has to do with Palestinians being 'safe' as the other post stated

I am not a fan of the numbers game tbh b/c someone will always post: the Nazi's weren't as bad as Stalin, who in turn was not as bad as Mao based on the numbers. Its a BS argument imo

No it's not an arbitrary what-aboutism.

It's mostly about contextualizing armed conflict in the region.
Take into account recent armed conflicts of two of Israel's neighbors to the North:
over 500,000 killed in the last 15 years in the Syrian civil war
120,000 killed in the Lebanese civil war between '75-90'

The Israeli-Palestinian conflict has claimed the lives of 30,000 Palestinians according to your sources since '48.

It begs the question "Is Israel the cause of instability and brutal violence in the region?"

The answer is painfully self evident.

Guys watch the content that you post in these threads. You are responsible for the content that you post. While the mods have tried to be fair and lenient there is a point where it becomes too much. If you are unsure if content is against the rules, either don't post it or reach out to a mod first.

Prisoners are dead at best. The population also supports Hamas so that is an extra pain to deal with. Should be trying to take and hold hospitals.
I’d rather we had told them they have 2 days to give us our Americans unharmed or we’re sending special forces to get them.
I like the last thing you said. It's a tough spot to be in. I'm not claiming it some easy problem to solve or even that I have an answer. I just don't want innocent people to die, of any color, country, or religion.

Well, the link I posted quoted Israeli sources citing Palestinian children killed in 2022. How do you figure it was a sucker punch when the IDF routinely kills Palestinian children?

Israel treats them like "human animals" then acts surprised when they act like animals.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brendan The Hybrid Schaub
Back