Tony Ferguson being a POS

I knew the guy was a pos from the "where's your kid at?" moment from TUF, even that sh*t with Werdum showed just how f*cked up in the head that guy is

That just made the Gaethje Ferguson fight twice more enjoyable to watch

Last edited:
that will always lionize whoever the nemesis of the Dagestan crew is. Oliveira benefits from it as well
In fiction, the "bad guys" (here : Dagestanis) are always stronger (sometimes a lot) than the good guys, but the good guys ultimately succeed thanks to heart, friendship, bravery... and kicking metal poles as a training.

Nobody on the TUF team liked him 12 years ago in 2011. He slept on a mattress in a storage room.
Old saying: " If everybody is an asshole to you, you are the asshole"

People just followed him, because he was a winner. Same with Jizzy

A training partner talking about how Tony tried to intentionally hurt him.

Tony has always come across like a POS to me, between the Verdum situation, how he treated that journalist who asked him about mental health, and all his weird bizarre behavior. Why does the MMA community give him a pass for being a jerk?

This has been a well known fact since he was on TUF.

"Where's your fuckin son?!"

A training partner talking about how Tony tried to intentionally hurt him. Sean has a crazy story involving Tony, said he can't be around him anymore. Also went nuts on a female interviewer once.

Tony has always come across like a POS to me, between the Verdum situation, how he treated that journalist who asked him about mental health, and all his weird bizarre behavior. Why does the MMA community give him a pass for being a jerk?

There's a reason why he trains by himself. He can't take orders from anyone and no one can stand him. Sean Strickland has a crazy story about Tony, he won't go near him anymore. Tony also went nuts when Nina was interviewing him for no dang reason.

Last edited:
I totally believe this random training partner.

I have grown to dislike him more and more. He admitted he broke the ribs of a training partner when he was in the press conference with Dariush. Dariush asked him 'why would you be such a d!ck?". Also, he attacked a journalist for questioning him on drunk driving crash. He endangered other people's lives by driving his truck completely wasted and crashing yet, attacked the journalist for saying something that he should be repenting and apologizing for. I am hoping Paddy humiliates him and he is cut from UFC. Cannot believe I am saying that since I used to be a huge fan of his until after the Gaethje fight where he completely lost whatever was left.

They were practicing kimura technique, Vic was recovering from an injured neck and told Tony about it, first thing Tony does is target the neck

The end
Gotta keep the competition out, or you ain't trying

I knew the guy was a pos from the "where's your kid at?" moment from TUF, even that sh*t with Werdum showed just how f*cked up in the head that guy is

That just made the Gaethje Ferguson fight twice more enjoyable to watch

Back