International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, i was talking about the zionist nationalist movement. Why do you find it interesting, the declaration was merely a letter of support for the idea, and was also caveated. And yes, theres been a small minority of jews in the area for thousands of years.
And of course the 1947 borders were accepted, as i said they had gone from a position of having no land.

You can blame the Zionist national movement on the Christians and Muslims. Over 2000 years, they made it necessary.

I find your mention of illegal emigration and the Balfour Declaration in two consecutive sentences to be of interest because you fail to note the irony. The Balfour Declaration supposedly created a "national home" for the Jewish people and then the British did everything in their power between 1933 and 1947 to make sure that wouldn't happen.

Had the Arabs accepted the 1947 Partition plan, they would have had a lot more land.

I’m not making that claim. Historical facts make that claim.
You can’t even define what a Jew is.
I find atheists the most absurd people.
A Jew has multiple definitions.
One definition is a descendant of Isaac or Judah through the maternal lineage.
Is that your definition?
If not give me your definition.

the same atheists that claim that Isaac and Judah are fictional people. But they accept the ethnicity at the same time.
how incoherent and absurd is that. it shows how dishonest people are. They don’t want to define anything and hide behind undefined words for word games.
They don’t accept that Isaac and Judah existed. They say that the bible is fictional. But they accept at the same time that there is a Jewish ethnicity (a descendant of Isaac through the mother line). This is a contradiction. This is incoherent.

we know from history that many people converted to Judaism. One of the earliest occasion was the forced conversion of the Edomites which are Arabs.
Herod in the Christian New Testament is for example an Arab Edomite. He is Jewish.
All these converts immediately try to claim that they are descendants of Isaac. They try to link themselves with important people.
This is not just a Jewish habit. This is a general human habit. We see this in many societies where people try to link themselves with people who they consider to be important in lineage.

let’s also not forget that the paternal lineage was changed to the maternal lineage in 200 or 300 ce. Even the Jewish narrative is full of contradictions.

you are refusing to engage in a real discussion.
You are refusing to address these issues.
‘Why’ questions are not relevant.
The examples you mentioned are practicing Jews. They are Jews because they believe it brings them salvation. That’s the reason. What has that got to do with ethnicity?

they were not persecuted for their ethnicity by the Spanish and Cossacks but because of their religion by rejecting Christianity.
you are trying to play with the word Jew and are committing the word fallacy.

I'm not reading this epic.

One thing I've learned from all of this is how many Americans, especially college age Americans, hate Jews. They're currently the "White People" of the Middle East.

I don't really see what's suprising about it. They have been conditioned to look at every incident and pick the side with the darker skin color.

Ahh.... Did you see the psycho who stabbed the 6 year old? Dude was off his rocker clearly. And he's not Jewish.

Fuck the asshole and send him to the chair. Or turn him loose in downtown Palestine and let them have vengence. No one is supporting his actions.

And there is a equivalency. Some other muslim decided to shoot up jews in the Brussels. And the cockroaches celebrate

Looks at these heros... covering their faces like cowards

You know, we always keep talking about separating between the Palestinians' terrorists and their civilians. We were doing it 30 years ago, and we're doing it now. And forgive me for saying it, but as usual the Palestinians are not really going out of their way to help us make that distinction.

Ahh.... Did you see the psycho who stabbed the 6 year old? Dude was off his rocker clearly. And he's not Jewish.

Fuck the asshole and send him to the chair. Or turn him loose in downtown Palestine and let them have vengence. No one is supporting his actions.

And there is a equivalency. Some other muslim decided to shoot up jews in the Brussels. And the cockroaches celebrate

Looks at these heros... covering their faces like cowards

seems obvious what has to be done.

You can blame the Zionist national movement on the Christians and Muslims. Over 2000 years, they made it necessary.

I find your mention of illegal emigration and the Balfour Declaration in two consecutive sentences to be of interest because you fail to note the irony. The Balfour Declaration supposedly created a "national home" for the Jewish people and then the British did everything in their power between 1933 and 1947 to make sure that wouldn't happen.

Had the Arabs accepted the 1947 Partition plan, they would have had a lot more land.
And you can use the same basic argument for palestinian nationalisms increase.

The balfour declaration didnt create anything, that was part of the problem, people took it as something it wasnt and it caused more issues.

And yes potentially, not withstanding actions of other arab countries.

I don't really see what's suprising about it. They have been conditioned to look at every incident and pick the side with the darker skin color.
Stupid post. You really believe that people who support Palestinian families are just doing so because of skin color? They’re from the same region. There’s a variety of skin tones. You’re just showing your ignorance.

thats retarded. its like stating that israel shold just turn the other cheek and fuck up hamas.

What is retarded?
Expecting hamas to lay its arms in a conflict they have no chance of winning?

One thing I've learned from all of this is how many Americans, especially college age Americans, hate Jews. They're currently the "White People" of the Middle East.

I don't think people hate Jews. They just don't worship them. They recognize the percieved transgressions perpetuated by the Israeli govt and other Jewish power structures. They also resent being censored and demonized for criticizing them.

What is retarded?
Expecting hamas to lay its arms in a conflict they have no chance of winning?

your suggestion that any figting force to surrender unconditionally.
its happened like 1 time in modern history

and hamas are religous crazies who believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife

and hamas are religous crazies who believe they will be rewarded in the afterlife

I don't think that's 100% true. Certainly not the guys at the top, who appear to really like being alive, which is why they're operating out of sewer right now prolonging the inevitable, instead of grabbing a gun and suicide vest and martyring themselves with their brothers and sisters. They use that religious shit to brainwash people into doing their dirty work. They're too "important" to strap a bomb to themselves.

This conflict it's most interesting in the west from a political stand point for how supporters are splitting. There is no consensus in the normal party lines.
Democrats are clearly divided amongst their progressive contingents.. Republicans seem pretty unanimously supportive?

Democrats are clearly divided amongst their progressive contingents.. Republicans seem pretty unanimously supportive?

Nah, there are plenty of antisemitic conservatives taking this opportunity the pile on with the "zionist overlord" shit they've been spewing for decades. They're just not as visible as the brainwashed college kids.

And you can use the same basic argument for palestinian nationalisms increase.

The balfour declaration didnt create anything, that was part of the problem, people took it as something it wasnt and it caused more issues.

And yes potentially, not withstanding actions of other arab countries.

Nah. I don't remember reading about an intifada vs. Transjordan.
Jews had to have somewhere to go. Palestinian nationalism only exists due to anti-Semitism.

Nah, there are plenty of antisemitic conservatives taking this opportunity the pile on with the "zionist overlord" shit they've been spewing for decades. They're just not as visible as the brainwashed college kids.
I see.. Jews getting squeezed down the middle of the political spectrum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back