UFC Welterweights ranked by knockout power

Hughes lol, great fighter but shit boxer with zero technique to generate power

His standup striking wasn't amazing. But I still credited him in this list for finishing a lot of opponents with ground and pound. Clearly he was a powerful guy.

Last edited:
Hughes lol, great fighter but shit boxer with zero technique to generate power
Hughes and Tito both developed decent striking when they passed their primes but never could hit very hard. Hughes vs Koscheck was an interesting fight, Matt was easily outstriking Kos till Josh realized Hughes couldn't hurt hum and then just ate some strikes to land a bomb.

Hughes above GSP.

Lol this list had to have been made by mma goofball. it looks justl ike another one of his terrible lists.

I actually forgot that idiot existed until this thread.... thanks, TS!

And Shavkat is A or S, he is a fucking brute.

He hasn't displayed top tier knockout power with his hands yet in the UFC. So far, he got a spinning kick knockout and multiple submissions. He broke Neal with knees and elbows but didn't really demonstrate the KO power of someone like Lawler or even Li Jingliang. So until we see further evidence of his power, he stays in B.

Hughes above GSP.

Lol this list had to have been made by mma goofball. it looks justl ike another one of his terrible lists.

I actually forgot that idiot existed until this thread.... thanks, TS!

I already said that Hughes gets points for his ability to finish opponents with ground and pound. Which GSP did not display.

Any legitimate objections?

Back