PBP UFC 294 - Makhachev vs. Volkanovski 2 Main Card PBP Discussion: Sat 10/21 at 2PM ET / 11AM PT

Who Wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Got off work just in time to catch the 3rd round of Usman/Khumzhot.
<WhitmanDefeat>
I haven't really been a fan of loud, obnoxious Khamzat, but he may have made me a fan with an actual chill post-fight speech.

Without spoiling any results, should I go back and watch prelims and main card??

WAR VOLK !!!

<{JustBleed}>
He had Kadryov's family in his corner lol

Islam doesn't have Khabib's hairline.
ZjhmOC5qcGc

who the fook is this Cezar guy never heard him as a judge before. Might be a good if it means he doesnt fuck up cards

Does anyone in here think Usman isn't what he used to be or he looked good tonight?
He looked fine. It's short notice and up a weight class. You can even argue he will win a 5 rounder against Khamzat.

It’s kind of funny watching MMA (any combat sport) and when there’s stalling thinking “come on why aren’t they fighting?!” Then you realise it’s because getting hit hurts and it fucking sucks haha

Man, I'm old. I hit my big toe on the edge of the door at high speeds when it was 30 degrees and I was in enough pain to question giving up for the day. These guys are otherworldly tough.

Wow, I don’t usually pay attention to p4p.. Edwards is number 4. I didn’t realize he was that highly “ranked”.

Back