Social What was cool when you were young but isn’t cool now?

Telling people who are confused about their gender they are idiots and should be locked up in the funny farm.(Instead of pretending it's normal and encouraging kids to undergo life changing surgery when they don't have a fucking clue about anything at their age)

Parachute pants
View attachment 1008050
The Member's Only Jacket
11goldsmith2-mediumSquareAt3X.jpg
Lol now I want one of those members only jackets - just to see what happens

Breaking your friends balls and not giving a fuck if you ever so slightly hurt someone's feelings... because we weren't delicate little bitches.

LAUGHING about little cultural differences and having fun with it. Joking about stereotypes.

Saying words and no one crying about it.

Since I was mostly away from the US from 2010 through 2020, to me it feels like smoking went from acceptable in public as long as one asked "Mind if I smoke?" to people near them before lighting up to very stigmatized overnight. Nowadays most of the smokers I notice appear really poor or homeless.

Last edited:
-Saying someone "got fucking raped" when they lost really bad at something
-Skateboarding (still kinda cool, but not packed skateparks after school on weekdays and all day on weekends cool)
-Busting each others balls as a means of making your crew more mentally hardened and to make gatherings more fun. Now its aww about not huwting feewings and understanding some people are weak little betches who can't take being called shit at cornhole or darts.

Idk if you're fucking around but I'm always praying pogs come back.
I used to make custom slammers in metal shop lol at middle school allowing kids to use a saw back then in the 90s I got more instruction and warning with a saw as an adult as a kid they basically said heres some tools.

-Saying someone "got fucking raped" when they lost really bad at something
-Skateboarding (still kinda cool, but not packed skateparks after school on weekdays and all day on weekends cool)
-Busting each others balls as a means of making your crew more mentally hardened and to make gatherings more fun. Now its aww about not huwting feewings and understanding some people are weak little betches who can't take being called shit at cornhole or darts.
We literally busted each other balls with nut taps as a form of joking around jackass style

Back