• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone needs to explain to me how our involvement in this is in the best interests of America and Americans?
It is not. We are not the world's policeman.
How is it acceptable that our politicians openly work for the interests of foreign nations and directly against the interests of the country and our people?
Our politicians are weak. Poor leaders and representatives. ...but we did put them into office. We can also vote them out of office.
Our president being the weakest of the bunch. Thankfully, only 1 more year. If he makes it that far. o_O

A have met Palestinians with blue eyes, very light brown hair, white skin, and European facial features.

images

"Palestinians" (Arabs who lost their lands after arab invasions: 1948 edition) claim to be descended from the ancient Israelites who lived in the area since the time of David.

Meanwhile, this is how the ancient Jews actually depicted themselves in ancient Palestine.

huqoq-1.jpg

Sampson with the temple on top of him.

huqoq-2018-israelite-spies.jpg

Ancient Israelites sent by Moses to spy on the Canaanite's.

images

The high priests of Jerusalem meeting the Seleucids (with the ancient Macedonians portrayed as blonde and distinctly un-Slavic).
75A3929-Capricorn-PR-v3-and-v4-cropped-2700-pix-1200x675.jpg

David mosaic in the huqoq synagogue at Galilee
looking very "brown middle eastern Arab-I mean jew".

Fact is Palestinians are Arabs who have absurdly co-opted history to claim that somehow they were the original inhabitants of a land history tells us they invaded in the dark age. Building sites like the dome of the rock atop ancient Jewish temples, and towns (like huqoq) near where ancient Jewish synagogues portray a more Mediterranean than Arab appearance of the ancient Jews.

Those are Greek paintings...

Those are Greek paintings...

They are synagogue mosaics from the Jewish village of huqoq in Galilee that date from the late Roman period (400 AD). The art style is Roman yes, but the village, its people and the depictions are Jewish.

Are you really trying to claim the Jewish inhabitants of the village told the artists to whitewash themselves on their own temple walls? I mean it's not like the artists just depicted everyone as Roman, in the same synagogue there is a Tower of Babel mosaic that clearly depicts sub-Saharans.
images

The H is a symbol of the Jewish high priests of Jerusalem. The Jews depicted their own high priests like this on their synagogue walls. Yes they look southern European, same as modern Ashkenazi jews. Funny that.
images

Last edited:
Those burnt baby photos were confirmed AI generated. All of this has been thoroughly debunked already.

The ONLY source of the "decapitated babies" story was i24 news which is a proven proxy of the Netanyahu family.

Meanwhile I cannot look at my Twitter feed without seeing some baby crushed by rubble due to Israeli bombings being dug out, or some Palestinian father crying with his dead baby in his arms. Every day.
It’s all a Jewish conspiracy

Those burnt baby photos were confirmed AI generated. All of this has been thoroughly debunked already.

The ONLY source of the "decapitated babies" story was i24 news which is a proven proxy of the Netanyahu family.

Meanwhile I cannot look at my Twitter feed without seeing some baby crushed by rubble due to Israeli bombings being dug out, or some Palestinian father crying with his dead baby in his arms. Every day.

Not starting an argument here.

Can you possibly link me to an article or something that shows that what you are saying is true? I have not heard this before and have been under the opposite assumption.

Don't anybody ever forget that the entire root of the this problem, still existing today, is the result of fairy tales held true by the dumbest members of our species. That's no exaggeration.

It's actually worse than an exaggeration. It's a falsifiable and slanderous statement.

sorry but those dead palestinian baby twitter videos have also been confirmed AI generated and have been thoroughly debunked.

Last edited:
Organized religion is the most destructive force mankind has ever created.

Faith is something entirely different.

Don't change the subject angry atheist. Just back the slanderous positive claims you just made in the last post.

Not starting an argument here.

Can you possibly link me to an article or something that shows that what you are saying is true? I have not heard this before and have been under the opposite assumption.
Which part of what I said?

Don't change the subject angry atheist. Just back the slanderous positive claims you just made in the last post.

Ha! Definitely not atheist friend.

All of the problems still existing in Israel/Palestine today are 100% rooted in contrasting religious ideologies that still control the animosity and narrative, and always will.

Don't anybody ever forget that the entire root of the this problem, still existing today, is the result of fairy tales held true by the dumbest members of our species. That's no exaggeration.

I'm surprised the "Holy Land" isn't called the "Cursed Land", because hot damn, the amount of blood that has been spilled there is frightening.

What an evil place.

They are synagogue mosaics from the Jewish village of huqoq in Galilee that date from the late Roman period (400 AD). The art style is Roman yes, but the village, its people and the depictions are Jewish.

The depiction follows an art style, if we go by that art style one would think people in the XVI were made our of marble or walking corpses.

Using paintings as proof is specially retarded.

Here is a painting of a full blooded Aztec noble (born before the Spanish set foot in the country so no chance he is mixed)

800px-Ixtolinque.jpg

Palestinians descend from Caananites.

https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/11543891/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back