Media Footage of Jon Jones injury

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.

or genuine injury from excessive masturbation?

That they pushed the footage from the jump is pretty suspect. Like, in the Dana White Twitter post, announcing the news. "Breaking news, guys! Jones is out, and, LOOK, here's video footage of it all unfolding!"

I'm not saying it's all a sham, but, maybe. Get well soon, Jones.

Idk I kinda believe it. Looked like he was twisting, putting pressure on the pec. Pec tears are common in people who use gear. Plus the sparring partner was gigantic.

He probably has cameras on him all day right now for media/training tape.

That they pushed the footage from the jump is pretty suspect. Like, in the Dana White Twitter post, announcing the news. "Breaking news, guys! Jones is out, and, LOOK, here's video footage of it all unfolding!"

I'm not saying it's all a sham, but, maybe. Get well soon, Jones.

The only thing missing was: On a completely different and unrelated note, we have suspended all of USADA's social media accounts. No reason at all!

Probably, but at that level they probably record a lot of their training or sparrings.

I don't know ow if it's my bias, but.....

This doesn't seem very, uhm, legit.

The reactions are weird...

That angle of having an undertook doesn't even put ANY pressure on that tendon.

Also as was said above, they were filming at that EXACT time?

Let me see an MRI and sure, I'll graciously admit my mistake.

Back