Media Footage of Jon Jones injury

Thought they got rid of USADA

How would that benefit Jon Jones in anyway by not fighting? And don't pros tape their training sessions I mean dumb kids even tape themselves at the gym lifting weights now?

They had the footage all ready to go the day of the announcement also.
Sorry jbj fans your boy has officially been usada d

Side note if you listen to the conference with hunter and novitsky , novitsky makes a point to state that they were the ones to push the picogram case on usada when Jones popped the first time

<EdgyBrah>
Officially usada d huh... yeah ok
bm.jpeg

Why is the Suge Knight looking dude wearing a toque while sparring

Bunch of tools lol. Have you ever even wrestled of rolled around? It's clear when it happened. Sherdogers are their best lol

20+ years and I've torn a million things.

As a matter of fact I'll bet my over 20 year old account ive done it more than you.

Hell Ive probably trained longer than a majority of the UFC Roster as of now.

Last edited:
Well with usada out why ruin your legacy when u can wait out til mid 2024?

so your saying when usada finishes there will be nothing in place to continue the testing? <45>

<36>

Homie is taking some time off to cycle steroids since USADA is gone.

Basically trying and secure his win, which must happen at all costs and against certified name like Stipe.

Dana is saving this matchup for UFC 300 when Jon is ready and a win guaranteed.

Get ready for the Uber Jones beating up an old and half-retired firefighter and Dana nut riding him in the process.

The fact that all of a sudden they bring in some random 500lb nobody for him to grapple with, the fact that the camera's rolling at exactly the right moment, the fact that they have the footage ready to go the minute they announce it, and the fact that Dana's selling it like a 2 dollar hooker leads me to believe it's highly suspicious at the very least. Remember when DFW went around saying Aldo was faking his rib injury and the x-ray was a fake and shit? Compare that to how he's covering for Jones.

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.
They tend to record all of their training sessions and go over them in the evenings to see what they can change/adjust. It’s a common practice especially at that level. Seen that injury happen in football when attempting to tackle a guy and boom

Got me wondering if Conor not getting a exemption was the real reason UFC is getting rid of USADA and maybe it has more to do with Jones.......

Not sure if this is sarcasm or full retard.

Me thinks the latter.

Bogus footage, what even are the odds you’re recording the one of 10,000 takedowns you shoot that happen to “injure” you? That’s fishy as hell. I’d wager he pulled out for another secret suspension, or anxiety over potentially losing.

Bones has video of every takedown he's ever shot in his life, he studies the film and looks for weaknesses since he was 8 years old. That's why he's all-time GOAT champ-champ, haters gonna hate

Back