International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't say these moron Western Governments weren't warned that these mass immigrations weren't basically an Invasion.

They're embedded liked ticks now... and as a result we have Reps like the Squad being elected.

Rot from within

F85Q4wEbUAAVxa-
It's disgusting people like this are allowed to work in our government. It should be required that anyone working a government job should have to be atleast a second generation born in the US.

Holy fuck.
I see the idiots from the Ukraine thread are slowly migrating to this thread and spreading their hate.
Insults and ridicule. Trolling, Off-topic, Flamming, and Derailing.
The usual idiots who do not have a clue to what they are talking about. Attack the poster, not the topic.
Are things getting a little slow on the other thread? Do you even know where Isarel is located on a map?
"Rational Poster" - yeah...

<Dany07>

Several terrorists being interrogated and go into extreme depth of what their orders were, how they shot unarmed civilians and children, that if you successfully made it back with a hostage you’d get an apartment and funds, etc.

One of them says something extremely profound. He say Hamas is the one who destroyed Gaza. It’s their fault and they did this to their people with their own hands. They all also say it’s against their religion to kill, especially woman and children.

These scumbags just won't be happy until they start WWIII.

Really how's this WW3 going to start? I didn't realize Iran had such amazing support in the international community that being attacked would lead to WW3. Russia is stuck in Ukraine so they can't really do shit. They had to evacuate their own Navy because a country with no Navy was destroying all their shit. I guess I'm supposed to believe that China who is already dealing with issues of their own is now ready to take on the USA and NATO over Iran? China's own reports say it's going to be about 3 decades before they can match the US military.

Really how's this WW3 going to start? I didn't realize Iran had such amazing support in the international community that being attacked would lead to WW3. Russia is stuck in Ukraine so they can't really do shit. They had to evacuate their own Navy because a country with no Navy was destroying all their shit. I guess I'm supposed to believe that China who is already dealing with issues of their own is now ready to take on the USA and NATO over Iran? China's own reports say it's going to be about 3 decades before they can match the US military.
One single thing doesn't have to cause the next world war. It could be a culmination of things. One of which could be attacking a country that has been long suffering for nuclear capabilities.

I'm still amazed how people understatement what a third world war.

Last edited:

"We can't afford not to act" says the man who is in no danger of being hurt or dying in the war, and would probably make money in his stock portfolio if the US directly enters any kind of conflict.. not to mention kickbacks from Israelis.

I am all for Israel defending itself from terror - leave us the FUCK out of it outside of that.

Idiots indeed.
Thinking that dropping a few US bombs in Iran will solve things and everything will be back to normal. "Unicorns and Rainbows." They have no idea of the consequences those actions would bring to the Middle East and the continental United States. Last time I checked, Russia, China, and North Korea were aligned with Iran.

Idiots indeed.
Thinking that dropping a few US bombs in Iran will solve things and everything will be back to normal. "Unicorns and Rainbows." They have no idea of the consequences those actions would bring to the Middle East and the continental United States. Last time I checked, Russia, China, and North Korea were aligned with Iran.

Well, the U.S. being the world's most powerful terrorist organization, does it surprise you?

It is all up to interpretation, much like the Bible and Hebrew scripture. I'm Catholic.

. Does Islam Teach Hatred and Violence? | Islamic Society of Greater Springfield (isogs.org)

Does Islam teach Muslims to hate non-Muslims?

The Qurʾān highlights the special place of Christians and Jews by constantly referring to them as “People of the Book.” There are many verses in the Qurʾān that highlight the close relationship between Muslims and non-Muslims. And you will certainly find those who say, ‘We are Christians,’ to be the nearest of them in love to the believers. That is because amongst them are savants and monks and because they are not arrogant (Qurʾān 5:83). Additionally, the Qurʾān even prohibits Muslims from insulting the god’s or idols that are worshiped by other religions. And do not insult those whom they call upon besides Allah (Qurʾān 6:108).

“We believe in Allah, and in what has been revealed to us and to Abraham, Ishmael, Isaac, Jacob and the descendants (of Jacob) and in what was given to Moses and Jesus and in what the other Prophets received from their Lord. We make no distinction between any of them,136 and we are those who submit to Allah.” 2:136

O children of Israel! call to mind My favor which I bestowed on you and that I made you excel the nations. 2:47

إِنَّ ٱلَّذِينَ ءَامَنُوا۟ وَٱلَّذِينَ هَادُوا۟ وَٱلصَّـٰبِـُٔونَ وَٱلنَّصَـٰرَىٰ مَنْ ءَامَنَ بِٱللَّهِ وَٱلْيَوْمِ
ٱلْـَٔاخِرِ وَعَمِلَ صَـٰلِحًۭا فَلَا خَوْفٌ عَلَيْهِمْ وَلَا هُمْ يَحْزَنُونَ ٦٩

Indeed, the believers, Jews and Christians—whoever ˹truly˺ believes in Allah and the Last Day and does good, there will be no fear for them, nor will they grieve.
If you had any clue about whatsoever about Islam, you'd know that Mohammed changed his tune about non-believers rather a lot over time, and also advised different strategies for dealing with them based on power / who outnumbered who and so on. So in the beginning, you'll find him speaking highly of both Jews and Christians, and even going around bullshitting people about having been mentioned in the Torah. The Jews, of course, weren't particularly impressed by this massive charlatan, and basically told him to fuck off with his bullshit. And so his hate towards them started to grow, which eventually led to him calling them "the biggest enemies of Islam" and instructing his followers to kill them.

But of course that doesn't stop morons like you, desperate to whitewash and misrepresent Islam, from cherry picking verses like you did above, while leaving out things like this:

Fighting for the Cause of Allah (Jihaad)

Allah's Messenger (ﷺ) said, "You (i.e. Muslims) will fight with the Jews until some of them will hide behind stones. The stones will (betray them) saying, 'O `Abdullah (i.e. slave of Allah)! There is a Jew hiding behind me; so kill him.'"

https://sunnah.com/bukhari:2925

Clown.

One single thing doesn't have to cause the next world war. It could be a culmination of things. One of which could be attacking a country that has been long suffering for nuclear capabilities.

I'm still amazed how people understatement what a third world war.

I guess but it's getting a little tiring that every move the US makes people start screaming WW3 out of nowhere. Ever since Ukraine it seems to be the new talking point. I watch Breaking Points and it's all they talk about "this could lead to WW3". No one was talking like this when the US was rampaging through the middle east. Destroying country after country but now every move we make you hear someone screeching about WW3. It just comes across as fear mongering. No one ever comes up with any viable explanation for why it could and they just give the exact same answer you gave now. Just a non-answer that is basically saying "Anything's possible".

Peter Zeihan did a video explaining how this isn't going to lead to WW3. You know what he also did in that video. He went through all the countries near Isreal and then all the great powers and explained why each one wont get involved. None of the people on the other end are doing that. They just say "This could lead to WW3" with no explanation of how they reached that conclusion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cauã masagão
Back