Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
I dont get why people say this? Its such a weak argument. I didnt say Deontay Wilder is the greatest boxer that ever lived. Far from it. But his knockout power is amazing.
Im not blind. I know what knockout power looks like.
Wilder has some of the most terrifying power in fighting history. He knocks people out by accident. You can tell he throws a punch just to throw it,and the dude dies and hes like Hm! well how about that! like he didnt expect that to happen.

Pereira has power like that too

Weak argument?
Ok tell me a single good fighter any of the guys in those clips beat.

Tell me who they are, or why anyone would give a shit.
I don't say this often but every one of them is a can to be crushed.

Weak argument?

Weak argument.
We arent talking about skill,we are talking about knockout power. You are deflecting the conversation cos you dont like reality. You can tell about knockout power without bringing up skill level,but you dont want to see it,you just being a wikibaby instead of looking at the footage where is hilariously obvious the guy's power is incredible.

Wilders power is overrated
Hilarious.
42 of his 43 wins are by knockout. The only person he hasn’t sent to another planet is considered by many to be the best heavyweight of all time and he put him on the canvas where he miraculously rose from the dead just in time. But but but. Yeah sure.

Also remember once you have sent your first 15 or so guys into orbit many of the next guys will no longer exchange and will just fight to not get knocked out which makes it way tougher.

Last edited:
Overeem is just saying this because he got brutally kayoed by Ngannou. Naturally he wants the guy that did that to him to win lol.

Overeem is just saying this because he got brutally kayoed by Ngannou. Naturally he wants the guy that did that to him to win lol.
Yeah but I also think he wishes he was younger and could get a shot at Fury. I think hes wishing him well and admires him getting that spot.

Well I think his chances are about as good as Conor's were against Mayweather.
No. Francis can KO any man with a well placed haymaker. He does stand a chance, albeit absurdly small. 1/1000 is infinitely better than 0/100.

Weak argument.
We arent talking about skill,we are talking about knockout power. You are deflecting the conversation cos you dont like reality. You can tell about knockout power without bringing up skill level,but you dont want to see it,you just being a wikibaby instead of looking at the footage where is hilariously obvious the guy's power is incredible.

If I go down to the store, I knock out everyone standing there.
If I go down to the boxing gym with guys with real skill...that negates my power.

Those guys that he blasted out, were standing at the store.

If I go down to the store, I knock out everyone standing there.
No. you dont.
You either got the god given power,or you dont.
Wilder was born with that kind of power. He is number one. You are number none.
Hes not at the store,hes defending his world title against other contenders.

Weak argument?

I loathe Wilder, but it’s just retarded to argue that he doesn’t hit hard. It’s literally the only reason he had any success at all in his career. He’s a very light heavyweight, started boxing way late, has almost zero boxing skills, and is extremely uncoordinated. His retarded Neanderthal strength put him on an elite level in the sport.

Power is the only attribute Wilder ever had, and he has it in spades. It’s just brute, one-shot KO power, and he can carry it LATE in a fight.

As for your question of good fighters he beat, Helenius, Ortiz, Stiverne, Arreola, and Scott were all “good” (not great) fighters.

As someone who has been watching boxing for over 30 years, I don’t know ANY real boxing fan or anyone in the sport that wouldn’t agree Wilder is one of the hardest hitters the division has ever seen.

I mean, seriously, find anyone involved in boxing who claims Wilder’s power is overrated. You can’t and you won’t.

I loathe Wilder, but it’s just retarded to argue that he doesn’t hit hard. It’s literally the only reason he had any success at all in his career. He’s a very light heavyweight, started boxing way late, and has almost zero boxing skills, and is extremely uncoordinated. His retarded Neanderthal strength put him on an elite level in the sport.

Power is the only attribute Wilder ever had, and he has it in spades. It’s just brute, one-shot KO power, and he can carry it LATE in a fight.

As for your question of good fighters he beat, Helenius, Ortiz, Stiverne, Arreola, and Scott were all “good” (not great) fighters.

As someone who has been watching boxing for over 30 years, I don’t know ANY real boxing fan or anyone in the part that wouldn’t agree Wilder is one of the hardest hitters the division has ever seen.

I mean, seriously, find anyone involved in boxing who claims Wilder’s power is overrated. You can’t and you won’t.
I literally never said he didn't hit hard, I said the guys in the clips that HHJ used were bums.

Not a single real fighter amongst them, look at the difference when he fought a real fighter.

I loathe Wilder, but it’s just retarded to argue that he doesn’t hit hard. It’s literally the only reason he had any success at all in his career. He’s a very light heavyweight, started boxing way late, has almost zero boxing skills, and is extremely uncoordinated. His retarded Neanderthal strength put him on an elite level in the sport.

As someone who has been watching boxing for over 30 years, I don’t know ANY real boxing fan or anyone in the sport that wouldn’t agree Wilder is one of the hardest hitters the division has ever seen.

I mean look at the Helenius knockout for instance. Helenius ran up on him,and he landed a short counter.
Helenius immediatley died. I saw the punch. I thought helenius would get up, when i saw him go down from it,but he was fuckin dead! I bet even Wilder had same reaction as me. "Damn...:

He was born with this power,blessed by the gods.

People who watch fighting,should be able to notice ridiculous power like that,but they cant see through the hate!

Yeah but I also think he wishes he was younger and could get a shot at Fury. I think hes wishing him well and admires him getting that spot.
I suppose. Overeem's boxing and chin have always been poor though so I don't understand why he would be thinking that way. His main strengths in MMA were always his knees and guillotine not his hands.

I dont even like Wilder lmao

but the guy is the biggest puncher in a div with mostly big punchers. Its OK to admit it!

Till this DAY!

TILL THIS DAY!

I suppose. Overeem's boxing and chin have always been poor though so I don't understand why he would be thinking that way. His main strengths in MMA were always his knees and guillotine not his hands.
Man every fighter dreams of transcending sports,makin big money,getting that oppurtunity. He aint thinkin about his chin.Trying to get that money.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Real Deal
Back