• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
Im not an insecure combat fan so i dont really care if it makes boxing look bad, that shit already happened 10-20 years ago known as Bob Sapp.

Its not good for boxing but deep in my heart i want Fury to lose ... combine the klitschko era and now that hes 1000% ducking Usyk and only wants to much as much time as possible .... Fury is a dick and deserves it.
Fury is fighting Usyk next. The contract was signed weeks ago. As for Bob Sapp he only made kickboxing look bad after beating Hoost in the K-1 WGP. He never had that kind of success in MMA.

Im not an insecure combat fan so i dont really care if it makes boxing look bad, that shit already happened 10-20 years ago known as Bob Sapp.

Its not good for boxing but deep in my heart i want Fury to lose ... combine the klitschko era and now that hes 1000% ducking Usyk and only wants to much as much time as possible .... Fury is a dick and deserves it.

Fury is odd and I still think his fight with wlad was, again, odd, but it's still not a good look and not worth routing against him. The whole hw division right now looks like they're all trying to play someone else's role and fury is the only one capable of pretending to play all of those roles at once.

Fury is fighting Usyk next. The contract was signed weeks ago. As for Bob Sapp he only made kickboxing look bad after beating Hoost in the K-1 WGP. He never had that kind of success in MMA.

I dont buy it .. something will happen. Pretty sure mid 2024 or even late 2024.

Nah, Bob Sapp run was legendary. That guy had what? 6-9 months expierence? Beat Hoost twice and almost killed Big Nog.

Thats impressive as shit and made combat sport look bad.

Then you have Brock Lesnar and Paul brothers.

I dont buy it .. something will happen. Pretty sure mid 2024 or even late 2024.

Nah, Bob Sapp run was legendary. That guy had what? 6-9 months expierence? Beat Hoost twice and almost killed Big Nog.

Thats impressive as shit and made combat sport look bad.

Then you have Brock Lesnar and Paul brothers.
The contract is signed. They're fighting next and both are contractually (legally) obligated to uphold the agreement. Unless Fury loses to Ngannou, which he won't, or Fury/Usyk suddenly decide to retire it's happening next. They're saying December 23rd but that's too early. Fury would only have 7 weeks to prep. I expect it to be pushed back to early 2024, no later than Q2. Bob Sapp smashed Big Nog and then got subbed. I recall. Again, he didn't have anywhere near the level of success in MMA that he had in kickboxing. Lesnar made the heavyweight division in the UFC look bad if not the whole sport of MMA. I agree with that. The Paul brothers haven't beaten anyone notable in boxing so it's hardly a bad look for the sport.

Weak argument?
Ok tell me a single good fighter any of the guys in those clips beat.

Tell me who they are, or why anyone would give a shit.

Brother ... you do realize that every1 of Wilders opponents was a much much better boxer? And lets not forget the lbs disadvantage most of the time. He isnt a great fighter in a traditional sense, thats why context matters.

One name? Ez. Long story short, Luis Oritz is a southpaw , power in both hands with an actual defense & 400-600 fights worth of expierence. On top of that 20-30 lbs advantage. An off balanace and leaning back Wilder almost KOd him in their first fight.

Well just remember this is a boxing match*, not a fight. In a FIGHT, Ngannou probably wrecks him. But this is a circus intimation of an actual combat scenario, and as such, it should be held to such a standard

that being said, it's really hard to root for francis even as an mma fan. He's just kind of super unlikeable. War Fury, I guess
Wow you must be Dana's biggest fan!

"Real fight" lol mma isn't a real fight either... and you find it easier to root for a guy who acts like a fkn clown and has his dad with him everywhere who is an even bigger clown over a guy who is always humble and respectful and looks out for other fighters pay just because he pisssed dana off he's a bad guy?

skin-to-skin-1-1024x576.jpg

I wont watch that fight but it seems that Fury lost some muscle mass?! I think hes preparing for the Usyk fight and it could really be early 2024.

To answer your question, Wilder destroyed Furys forehead and have him brain damage so maybe he said something gay?

I wont watch that fight but it seems that Fury lost some muscle mass?! I think hes preparing for the Usyk fight and it could really be early 2024.

To answer your question, Wilder destroyed Furys forehead and have him brain damage so maybe he said something gay?
If you won't bother to watch the fight, why even read the threads about it? Let alone reply.

There's another video now posted by Usyk on his facebook. Fury asks Usyk to hug him. Usyk hesitates at first, but then they hug and Usyk lifts him up off the floor.

Talk about first 10-9 before their unification fight.

Noone will care. Noone cares about credibility anymore anyways.

Ngannou is more live then people realize but still not very. In the case he wins he might fight another high level boxer and the odds he beats two are pretty much nil so boxings "credibility" will be restored.

There is a reason they put James Toney in with Randy Couture. You put another top boxer like JT against let's say Chuck Liddell when he was far and away #1 he could lose. Certain HWs like Zhang, Ruiz Jr, etc would be essentially guarantees against Ngannou.

Fury has been caught out many times, and leaving out Wilder who is really an unknown, he hasn't looked too great since his return IMO.

Two 260# + men about to swing fists, and only one of them is a lifelong devotee of the art ... take a guess.

It's funny that you could just change it to UFC gloves, only add in kicks and the greatest heavy weight boxer of all time would get destroyed. It's weird how useless boxing is lol

Wow you must be Dana's biggest fan!

"Real fight" lol mma isn't a real fight either... and you find it easier to root for a guy who acts like a fkn clown and has his dad with him everywhere who is an even bigger clown over a guy who is always humble and respectful and looks out for other fighters pay just because he pisssed dana off he's a bad guy?

MMA is as real as it gets. It's the only sport where your skills translate well to the real world. Boxing doesn't translate at all unless your vsing some untrained fat slob who can't run 1km. Boxers would lose to everyone else. There is a reason why people don't train boxing for war.

Back