• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
That blatant HARD elbow Fury landed should ABSOLUETLY have been a point deduction. Disgrace that the ref let that shit go without even a warning!

Good job Frank

Last edited:
MMA are so incredibly gullible lol.

Fury didn’t even throw punches all fight, now that rematch is going to cash in 10 fold and you simps will pay top dollar for another charade lol
I mean, obviously, he could’ve knocked out Francis pretty much whatever he wanted. So that’s what it was he basically just held and grabbed and didn’t throw punches.

I didn’t watch it but what happened? Was Tyson basically fucking around with him the entire time?
No, Francis almost knocked him out but Fury got up. Cut Fury as well and swole his eye. Fury was scared after that imo. Francis won imo, Fury wasn't fucking around and he was in a real fight.

Also Fury landed flush but couldn't even wobble Francis, even landed a hard illegal elbow that wasn't called.

Last edited:
I didn’t watch it but what happened? Was Tyson basically fucking around with him the entire time?

He held back punches all fight even when Ngannou gassed hard midway through the fight Fury obviously slowed his pace down to and carried the fight to the finish line. Did zero work and now he’s going to rob the casual MMA fanbase for a rematch

Back