Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
You forgot to mention the detail that Fury elbowed him clean in the face and it wasn't even called. I'm not boxing expert but shouldn't that be a penalty or at least a stern warning?
I mentioned it, look at my post again. No one saw the elbow I guess, idk.

Definitely a money fight after Fury retires.

they could but they probably won’t. boxing commissions won’t allow that.

Hella impressed.

F9k-D7jz-XIAAU8el.jpg

I mean, obviously, he could’ve knocked out Francis pretty much whatever he wanted. So that’s what it was he basically just held and grabbed and didn’t throw punches.

Ngannou had a putrid wide open guard and Fury still held his punches, anyone who follows boxing on the most basic level knows he was clowning all fight.

I need to watch it again I gave ngannou. A few rounds be probably didnt win.

What a performance though. To not allow fury to impose his will is something others have always struggled with.

MMA are so incredibly gullible lol.

Fury didn’t even throw punches all fight, now that rematch is going to cash in 10 fold and you simps will pay top dollar for another charade lol
This^. Who ever buys these cross promotion shows are fools.

Very, he dropped the best HW of this time, younger btw, took him to a close Split decision, he did great.

So, he is getting another boxing fight for sure right? Wilder sounds like a match made in heaven, is he signed to fight someone?

Last edited:
Bro Francis is like 37 years old. I'm glad he's getting a few paydays but he's no prospect, his career is close to over. Fury was the younger guy closer to his prime lol.
At heavyweight? Hasn't there been 50 year olds that have won the Heavyweight belt before? Manny Pacquiao won a belt at 147 at 40 years of age so I think Ngannou might be alright.

Most people that watched that feel ngannou won. He may not have got the decision but most peoples know what the real score was. Absolute bs you should never have faith in boxing judges to get the right call. Always have and always will be a bunch of money hungry corrupt c**sz

Back