Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
What a typical moronic comment from a sherbro. No substance, no intellect, just foul language. Suppose you’re just another fatherless bastard raised by a single mother and don’t know any better. Sad.

Took 150EU from you since that's all you put up...

Yep.

Once you've placed a bet, you've bought a product and your money is spent.

If that product ends up being worth nothing, you still only lost whatever you spent.

beerfest-we-are-laughing-at-you.gif

50EU on Francis win by decision.
100EU on Francis win.
Total win: 4250EU for 150EU

I feel sick. I feel like I found 4250EU with a metal detector, just about to reach out to grab it and some Mexican cartel just pulls up beside me with 1000 dudes with AK47's and takes that shit from right under my hands. Gonna puke fuck this

3LrDMcA.jpg

Didn't watch, but caught quick highlights and read enough

Fury embarrassed the sport and Francis is the lineal champ

Usyk will be having a field day. He beats both back to back with both eyes closed

Fucking Fury is am absolute joke. Boxing is my first love and he ruined it. Thankfully I'm also a major mma fan now, so not all bad lol

But yeah, Frank is the man and Fury is a can

I wonder what is next for Ngannou. Does PFL have any legit HW fighter that Ngannou can fight?

Best HW boxer needed the judges to gift him a decision against a guy making his boxing pro debut.... lol

I don't think Francis swung full power like Wilder in this fight so we didn't get to see it.

Either way there's not much in it. Francis carries more weight in his shot though naturally as he's bigger.

Francis via decision was an asinine bet. If you know anything about boxing, you'd know that Francis would've had to kill Fury to get a decision.

You should've put that money on the fight just going the distance.

Fury clearly wanted a decision win. Ngannou was trying though.

The 8th and 9th rounds fury made it too obvious. Literally just dancing around an exhausted Francis.

No, he didn't. He was clearly gun shy since the knockdown because he feared Ngannou would counter with something explosive.

He went to a split decision and was losing rounds.

HW is trash. Wilder and Usyk are the only good ones. Joshua too but he isnt a natural born fighter so he cant really reach full potential.
The more the better ... ?

Back