Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
96-93 fury was the correct scorecard

The live odds do not reflect that. To open the 10th round, Ngannou was actually the favorite of people backing their mouth with money. Those people they were not relying on him scoring a ko. , they were seeing Frank winning a decision after the fight was 90% complete.

I wasn't able to watch the fight but have heard some people say that Ngannou was cheated.

Who think Ngannou was cheated against Fury?

the problem is that the commissions have the rights to the fight via the belts. so if the saudis roll out a brinks truck just to say “you can’t fuck with us” and swing their dicks, the commissions and promoters can still turn it down and make their own event to make their own point. there MIGHT be a price that they can be bought with, but it would make very little sense for a fight like this.

That’s my point, there’s always a price. And if you can overpay golfers simply because you want to, you’ll pay for anything.

Lol you’re proving my point exactly.

Look how invested you are in this charade, I’m just trying to save you casuals a few bucks.

{<jimmies}

Ya because streaming doesn't exist, what are you 60 lmao.

Keep coping though I can hear your voice cracking and shaking from here. You're trembling and in absolute shambles, have a glass a milk.

bork1}bork1}bork1}

Imagine if they started paying boxers but only if they fight in MMA gloves with more mixed rules lol.

Once canelo, usyk, fury and AJ retire, there's no major sellers in the sport anymore. All 4 are on the way out now as well, and AJ's light is fading.

We say this with literally every generation… and then a new generation of stars come up. Hahaha

Dana's disgusting greed & political power games cost the UFC big time. Francis would have been an absolute money spinner for the UFC.
Yup, Francis will be a massive star after this.

The UFC really fumbled the bag with Ngannou

They will have to find a way to bring him back
Whatever his demands will be, the UFC will need to accept them

Francis runs the combat sports game right now

Back