Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
you guest forget that KSA is an Islamic entity, country, etc so PPV is totally out . They will probably do PPV from a 3rd party outside of the KSA or middle east and have 6 degree of separations.
???? Why would PPV be unislamic lol. Also they have Becky G dancing around the stage and a rapper signing about fucking and pussy, doubt islamic values matter there nowadays

I guess in boxing you get more scoring points by circling around the outside and shadow boxing instead of standing in the middle and landing punches.

You forgot clinching and losing in those clinch exchanges. You also need to wait until the ref breaks it up and get one last shot with the ref touching you on the far side each time.

Don't forget to throw an elbow and it just get blatantly ignored by the ref.

Fury carried him.

it sets up a rematch down the road that he will dominate with complete and utter ease. All while making a lot of money doing it.

Whatever you need to tell yourself. If I checked your post history I bet you were saying that Ngannou was going to get embarrassed, and now you’re trying to save face instead of just admitting you were wrong. I’m sure that knockdown and split decision were allll part of Fury’s plan. I 100% guarantee you Fury ducks the rematch after the Usyk fight and retires, and when that happens you’ll know what you said here was BS. If I’m wrong, quote me, if you’re wrong, I’ll quote you.

I'm not watching 4 hours of musical acts to see some MMA fights bro

If Fury had just shortened up that punch and turned it over it would have done real damage. Not sure why he did that.

You are a real standup guy. I hope you enjoyed the fight that you stole, then came on here to yammer on about your supposed superior intellect. Although I guess that didn’t get you much of a job.

I am a university professor and author of two books. So it did get me a job, actually. And i saw the fight at a bar.

Please stop embarrassing yourself.

a 40 year old Floyd even at his worst is much better than prime Furys on his best days

that comp doesnt make much sense and i hate conor

This is a pivotal moment in combat sports history. The UFC bet big against Francis and lost. We could be seeing the transition of brand-domination in mma to a paradigm where prominent fighters dominate and call the shots, just like with boxing.
We need to all go and let Dana know how stupid their decision was.

Fury carried him.

it sets up a rematch down the road that he will dominate with complete and utter ease. All while making a lot of money doing it.

Fury already has more than enough money that he would have a hard time to spend it, yet he simply decided to completely destroy his reputation because of money + because he doesn't have any ego ?

What a delusional fanboy {<jordan}

Vindicated Mma no, u still got that ass clown Jake Paul beating MMA guys.

Francis wanted to be a boxer his entire life spent the last two years focusing on it. Francis does not belong to MMA anymore. He is no longer a MMA fighter. He's a boxer.
Francis did not start training again until fall last year because of his injury and surgery. I think it takes much more than 1 year of training boxing to not be called an mma fighter anymore.

Vibranium
giphy.gif
same material that went into conor's leg

This scenario could not have worked out any better. It makes the UFC look horrible and I love it because they stripped Francis, publicly smeared him, and doubted he could do anything note worthy outside the UFC.

Wait what? I Francis played out his contract and left? UFC never stripped him or am i remembering this wrong?

Does Francis just skip mma and go straight into boxing full time?

Back