Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
First of all with all due respect........
DONT EVER COMPARE OR PUT THEM IN THE SAME CATEGORY.
Francis unlike strickland represents and is the true underdog...

Trust me nobody with a brain and compassion for others , thats outside of the mma circle
would ever root for or be excited happy or inspired by strickland winning. And strickland earned
it fair and square. so taking nothing from him. but its not the same. Honestly i thought strickland
pathway to victory was to out wrestle izzy and get like a TKO. thus him winning isnt too shocking.
its MMA.

anyway strickland story wont be told in
schools..... and its not cause hes this edgy bad azz TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL person either.
ill admit hes funny some times but unlike colby hes really a legit threat.

so Putting francis and sean together as like some symbolic duo
in itself is super super super offensive and
disrespectful.

Conor was there at the event. He paved the way for MMA vs Boxers in high level fights. Champ vs Champ.

AAA level athlete King James reaction

Street Beefs production legit better
What does that say about UFC when they don't believe in their HW champ, they drop him and he goes and does this?

Why did he throw an elbow then?
He was throwing a right over the top, you think he intentionally elbowed Francis in the face?

Gane is the better striker
MMA striker yes.
And Ngannou did the smartest thing possible using his wrestling.
But ... the knee probably had a lot to do with him not striking.
Imagine getting out grappled by a one legged man though.

Im from the future and he will look like a world beater against Usyk ... cant wait for "Fury is the GOAT boxer" threads

Well, I'm someone with a brain in the here and now who saw Fury's stock go down and the date of the Usyk fight get thrown into doubt. It's not going to improve in the next little while as all anyone talks bout is how well Ngannou did against him.

I swear these thread makers are equivalent to those standing infront of McDonalds in downtown to acknowledge them and throw them a bone because they exist even though they contribute nothing to the society.

I mean congrats to Francis, but Fury almost did not throw anything. I think he might have injured his hands in training.

He overlooked Francis and expected an entirely different gameplan out of him. He came in the worst shape of his life and probably has only trained for Usyk. Looked like a complete slob out there and was hesitant after the knockdown

Judging by his shape it didn't look like he trained that hard for this and thought his skills would be more than enough

Is fury ever in good shape? I mean he's just a big bulky guy. Not like he shows up with Lewis Abs for previous fights, right?

1) Fury himself said he trained hard.

2) He doesn't look any better or worse than any of his previous fights.

3) Cope son ; )

Well it's technically not single investor(s) it's a public wealth fund. Essentially like a giant pension fund but under the oversight of the "king". It is huge at about 750 billion dollars but bad investments can lead to their dollar devaluing, so they can't be completely wild with it. Saudis are very flashy with it which should be a tad concerning to citizens but since they are basically an autocratic state, who is going to say anything.

750 BILLION...

Thats fucked lol ... the only words for it

Im from the future and he will look like a world beater against Usyk ... cant wait for "Fury is the GOAT boxer" threads
I think thats still a good fight too. HW division is funny. These guys all match up weird against each other. I kind of think Usyk outworks Fury but I think Wilder would knock Usyk out and Fury dominated Wilder over 3 fights. I'd take Joshua over Fury but Wilder over Joshua. Its too bad we haven't seen all these fights.

Gotta be an alt of some banned account

Consistently shit posts

Tyson-Fury-and-Wladimir-Klitschko-Head-to-Head-Press-Conference.jpg

Either that or he's a full blown retard.

Fuck yeah, he did. I’m still a little shocked how tough and prepared he was…. With the right team, the only true MMA and boxing champ? It’s really not as stupid as the Jones worshippers think. It’s a series right? Fight another top boxing guy to cement that but still….it’s way beyond what the other MMA guys have done. Certainly beyond anything Jones or McPuke has done.

Ngannou did great for himself with that performance. I would be embarrassed if I was Fury.
Fury's body language after the fight suggested that he was not only embarrassed, but that he also didn't think that he was going to win.

Im with you for the most part... they need to get some of the talent to jump but i dont think less divisions are necessary if anything bring some more in and increase the number of shows per year... W155, W145,135,125,115,105 .. and then men HW, LHW , Mw,WW,LW FW..and maybe stop there...i dont think we need 135/125...but could work... With these many divisions they could maybe run shows close to the same schedule strength as UFC and Fighters can even go up and down too depending on time of the year...so one fighter loses there chance at the MW tournament then they can go for the WW if they want...a guy like USman can fight alot like this ...or a few other in-betweeners..

Theres definitely opportunity for PFL and Ngannou just brought alot of eyes over to them
They could still do more shows with fewer divisions. Instead of an 8 man tournament, they could raise it to 12 or 16.

The only reason they had W155 was for Kayla Harrison and she's not even doing tournaments anymore.

Back