Media *** Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou Post Fight Discussion MEGATHREAD ***

How does the fight go?

• Total voters
It's true.

You would think though that a former world champ of that prominence would still beat some drunk at a bar though so I do agree with the point that he is making -- but I know what you're saying, it's not the same BJ.

If he had more motivation, I"m sure the drunk guy would lose! =)

It doesnt matter who you are. You dont invite anyone to just hit you in the face with their best Sunday punch. Kinda asking for it.

Didn't watch, but caught quick highlights and read enough

Fury embarrassed the sport and Francis is the lineal champ

Usyk will be having a field day. He beats both back to back with both eyes closed

Fucking Fury is am absolute joke. Boxing is my first love and he ruined it. Thankfully I'm also a major mma fan now, so not all bad lol

But yeah, Frank is the man and Fury is a can
Man I feel second hand embarrassment for Fury
No wonder he is ducking Usyk. Uysk would take his head off.
Respect to Francis though, he's the man

Yes for Tyson Fury..who's the big name Francis gonna fight in PFL?

I guess the Saudi money could probably come up with somebody
Damn, you UFC shills are dumb. Yes, they tuned in "just to watch Tyson Fury" and now they are going to tune in from now on to watch the guy that did this to Tyson Fury
img_4957-jpeg.1009064

UFC could have had that, but they don't now. Which is his point. UFC fumbled the bag

I don't think I've ever seen the term "fumbled the bag" thrown around more than today.

Wilder is a freak he thin but his punches just put people out very odd some of those kos

Francis hits like hes holding a brick period. Every thing he lands is doing damage.

I dont see fury doing it but I think francis may get a chance vs another belt holder and tyson will have to or retire

The way the points and playoff system are supposed to work is that a finisher can go farther with fewer fights.

1st round finishes earn 6 points, while decisions earn 3 points. Therefore, in theory, the finisher can win the tournament in 3 fights, while the decision guy needs 4.

It doesn't work as intended because: 1) they sign too many Dagis and wrestlers who always go to decisions, and 2) the field is too small.

It would work better with no playoffs - just match up the two fighters with the most points at the end for the championship.
Tournament bests point system.
That's where the Bellator Grand Prix work. The problem is injuries and they can hold up the system. But I loved seeing the brackets. Kinda like NFL playoffs.
But that point playoff crap is unwatchable. Also, PFL has literally the most boring fighters. I think every Bellator champ would trounce PFL champs.

No Floyd carried conor, he was fucking usless
From what I have read, Francis pushed Fury to the wire

Can't compare the same performances
I am printing this out as a poster and hanging it on my wall. Fury will live with this humiliation for the rest of his life. I am quite sad he embarrassed the sport of boxing though
1576d7105d20c2ca2e4d35f8c458509e

Damn, you UFC shills are dumb. Yes, they tuned in "just to watch Tyson Fury" and now they are going to tune in from now on to watch the guy that did this to Tyson Fury
img_4957-jpeg.1009064

UFC could have had that, but they don't now. Which is his point. UFC fumbled the bag
So..you paid for PPV right?

That's right if you go by who got touched the most.. but round 3 is an easy 10-8 for frank.. and frank did more damage and had sig strikes .. it shoulda ben a 96-95 for frank then if you deduct for the illegal elbow tyson did
That score doesn’t make any sense, cause if you add the point back from when fury got dropped and the point from this deduction you’re talking about the score would be 97-96 to fury

While the knuckle dragger fans may want to dismiss the Mercer vs. Sylvia, it is the only example where a former boxing champion defeated a former MMA champion in a professional MMA rules match. The opposite has yet to happen.

But once Francis and McGregor sheepishly finish their boxing careers with 0-3 records, at least they can come back to threads like this and know that bottom feeders thought they "won".
Oh is that the only one that Boxing has? Well you might be disappointed when you hear that Anderson Silva pieced up JCC. Vitor Belfort brutally murdered Evander Holyfield.

I would say that Vitor murdering Evander was the closest thing to former undisputed champions of MMA or boxing crossing over to the other sport and murdering the former undisputed champion of that sport...
Tim was never close to undisputed lol.

I'm with ts. I don't understand it. I just don't.

Also lol that you idiots are having your usual guns eye gouge street fight debate on this thread. Go to bed.

It doesnt matter who you are. You dont invite anyone to just hit you in the face with their best Sunday punch. Kinda asking for it.

That's certainly true, haha! I did not remember him inviting to be punched, that is wild!

Somewhat but I guess I was more embarrassed by Fury looking worse that ever physically as well as technically.
Fury looked the best he ever has. Until he ate some of Ngannou's power then he didn't want no more.

So he just lost his top form from his last fight??
He lost it around round 3 the time when he ate some leather from Ngannou.

Ngannou knocked the prime right out of him.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mezgomg
Back