• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) We may experience a temporary downtime. Thanks for the patience.

International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
And the goal of keeping fighting?

And what “negotiation”?
why else do you take hostages except to use them as bargaining chips? are you assuming these hostages are just being taken to be used as grappling dummies or something?

<SelenaWow>

You are a certifiable loon. I know the rapes and all the murders on video mean nothing because the butchered babies might have had some heads in tact. Yuri is right and if you aren’t a Russian bot posting propaganda for division I don’t know what to tell you. Insane

Why do you keep lying?

There was no videos of rapes nor beheadings.

He was the lead investigator of the report that found Israel was guilty of committing war crimes, intentionally targeting civilians, and using human shields.

What did I omit?

That he later went back on those claims 2 years later after he couldn't get into his grandson's bar mitzfah? And that the other, non-Jewish investigators, all stood by the findings?

What more exactly do you want me to elaborate on?

*POOF* This is where you disappear every time. See you tomorrow so we can do it all over again.
You completely dismiss what goldstone himself said which is why you omit it from your narrative.

The report didn’t prove anything. You know this as well. So you misrepresent it as proof anyway.

i’m just surprised he’s pro-israel. everything else he’s ever posted would have suggested full blown nazi.

Was that supposed to be an insult? You're surprised he's pro-Israel, because you thought he was a full blown Nazi...like...yourself?

ROFL! What a fucking fail. At least I hope it's a fail, and you're not actually pro-Nazi.

Was there a ceasefire on October 6th, or was Israel bombing Gaza?

You can actually watch the news from the day before if you like.

The opening story is one of warfare with a raid on a West Bank city in Palestine.

Was there a ceasefire on October 6th, or was Israel bombing Gaza?

Israel went hard this year on West Bank, this is what I found out for the first three months of 2023:

"The number of Palestinians killed in the West Bank and Israel by Israeli forces so far in 2023 (172) has surpassed the total number killed in all of 2022 (155)," the UN Humanitarian Affairs Office (OCHA) said in a statement.

Year 2022 "already saw the highest fatalities in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, since 2005," it added.

According to the UN office, at least 705 Palestinians were injured by Israeli fire in the West Bank this year, exceeding the figure of 2022, which stood at 411.

There was no comment from the Israeli authorities on the OCHA report.

Early Monday, Human Rights Watch (HR) said that 2022 was the deadliest year for Palestinian children in 15 years, with at least 34 children killed by Israeli fire.

Nonviolent resistance threw the British empire out of India. That same resistance forced the mightiest nation on Earth to change its laws to treat its minorities as equal citizens.

I don't understand why you from up in Canada are justifying continuing the horrors of war instead of the pursuit of peace.

Kind of overrated to be honest. Reality is Britain was pretty strapped after World War 2 and figured the indirect rule model would work better than more overt colonialism. Which was right, especially when looking in totality the clusterfucks like the Mau Mau rebellion in Kenya that followed, and tons of other civil wars from nationalist movements in Africa that would have become an economic drain for European powers to fight.

You completely dismiss what goldstone himself said which is why you omit it from your narrative.

The report didn’t prove anything. You know this as well. So you misrepresent it as proof anyway.

So, you don't think it's fishy whatsoever that two years after he does the investigation.... he can't get into a bar mitzvah, and so he then decides that everything he already investigated was actually wrong?

And can you tell me why I should trust him over the other investigators in the group? Are you saying the others were anti-Semites or something and only the Jewish investigator, who changed his tune over a bar mitzvah years later, is the only one to be trusted?

Oh brother, you totally got me. I'm so owned. LMAO

LOL

Sure. What's your solution to this conflict, again?

I feel sorry for you man. You just have one gear ... It's a small world for you. Are you really incapable of just having a good faith conversation that isn't sneering judgmental and assumptive?!

I

Early Monday, Human Rights Watch (HR) said that 2022 was the deadliest year for Palestinian children in 15 years, with at least 34 children killed by Israeli fire.

Christ, there are more children killed in Chicago every year, yet no one seems to care. And if you bring it up, then you are considered a racist.

Was that supposed to be an insult? You're surprised he's pro-Israel, because you thought he was a full blown Nazi...like...yourself?

ROFL! What a fucking fail. At least I hope it's a fail, and you're not actually pro-Nazi.
wtf i love jewish people, they are a great people with a rich history and endless contributions to culture across the globe.

at the same time, the IDF & the israeli government are a joint terrorist organization hellbent on ethnic cleansing so hard they will raze their own land to the ground to murder the brown people on it.

imagine defending that dude btw <Lmaoo>

Christ, there are more children killed in Chicago every year, yet no one seems to care. And if you bring it up, then you are considered a racist.

Oh, don't worry!

That number has been increased exponentially this year to a level Chicago will never have.

I feel sorry for you man. You just have one gear ... It's a small world for you. Are you really incapable of just having a good faith conversation that isn't sneering judgmental and assumptive?!

LOL, wut? All I did was point out your position...that you're not denying, but seem rather hesitant to defend in the face of having it presented to you and criticized. Did you not say that Israel should just stop fighting and give up their land? Pretty sure you did, bud.

Israel went hard this year on West Bank, this is what I found out for the first three months of 2023:

"The number of Palestinians killed in the West Bank and Israel by Israeli forces so far in 2023 (172) has surpassed the total number killed in all of 2022 (155)," the UN Humanitarian Affairs Office (OCHA) said in a statement.

Year 2022 "already saw the highest fatalities in the West Bank, including East Jerusalem, since 2005," it added.

According to the UN office, at least 705 Palestinians were injured by Israeli fire in the West Bank this year, exceeding the figure of 2022, which stood at 411.

There was no comment from the Israeli authorities on the OCHA report.

100% human shields. every single one.

Why do you keep lying?

There was no videos of rapes nor beheadings.
Your inability to read is insane. Yes they butchered babies and raped women. There are pictures and various videos on Reddit. I’m not posting to get banned.

You and the other brainwashed hate mongers are caught up in whether all the babies heads were decapitated. It’s certifiably insane and illustrates the level Yuri warned us about.

the IDF are basically martin luther king

The actual hilarious thing is... Strichnyne is currently also in the Russie/Ukraine megathread basically jerking off over Ukraine violently defending itself. So, he doesn't actually believe in "non-violent protest". He obviously just thinks brown people should know their place.

I miss the good ol' days when we were arming the "moderate headcutters" because those crazy islamic terrorists were against the Assad regime which is allied with Russia, and Obama was being pressured to be ISIS' airforce after Assad's over-the-red-line "chemical weapons attack" the day before we were supposed to leave the country. Those moderate headcutters were surely much more respectable folks than Hamas.

It's amazing how oblivious of the international relations aspects of things that completely mold the narratives that the public happily laps up.

Your inability to read is insane. Yes they butchered babies and raped women. There are pictures and various videos on Reddit. I’m not posting to get banned.

You and the other brainwashed hate mongers are caught up in whether all the babies heads were decapitated. It’s certifiably insane and illustrates the level Yuri warned us about.

I've literally seen every video to date. There isn't any videos of rape or beheadings.

You are lying for no reason. The fact that people died is bad enough. Why add lies to it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back