What if James Toney beat Randy???

Lionheart7167

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Francis almost beat the best HW boxer of our generation.

Imagine if Tony beat the best HW MMA fighter of our generation?

That would.....

be somethin.

Fury didnt take the fight seriously enough
Toney didnt take the fight seriously enough
Dont understimate anyone

How do you figure Fury didn't take it seriously.?? I've been hearing this over and over. It's not true.

The only way James could have won that fight is if Randy prematurely blew his wad, which was something Randy wasn’t known for until after his fighting career ended.

Ray Mercer knocked out former heavyweight champ Tim Sylvia in an mma fight but no one ever talks about it

I think Tim Sylvia's life and career outside of the UFC is best left forgotten

How do you figure Fury didn't take it seriously.?? I've been hearing this over and over. It's not true.

he was out of shape, didn't train properlly thinking it was easy money, Fury has never been muscle-bound but he had rolls of fat on top of roll of fat!

he was out of shape, didn't train properlly thinking it was easy money, Fury has never been muscle-bound but he had rolls of fat on top of roll of fat!

He had a 12 week training camp for this fight and said it was a very hard camp to prepare. Part of the reason why he wont make the Usyk fight in time. Said he cant go from one long hard camp to another. So yah, he took it seriously. Guys like Fury who are undefeated champs don't ever underestimate anyone.

He had a 12 week training camp for this fight and said it was a very hard camp to prepare. Part of the reason why he wont make the Usyk fight in time. Said he cant go from one long hard camp to another. So yah, he took it seriously. Guys like Fury who are undefeated champs don't ever underestimate anyone.

QFT, I can't believe anyone would question the honesty or integrity of Tyson Fury.

Ray Mercer knocked out former heavyweight champ Tim Sylvia in an mma fight but no one ever talks about it

People talk about when they wanna prove that a boxers has done something in mma. Then it gets brought up that a younger Ray Mercer lost to Kimno Slice in a mma fight a few years prior.

More specifically, it was clearly the worst shape Fury had ever been in for a fight, and not by a little.

Frankly, I don't understand how anyone could think Fury was in shape. Ngannou almost beating Fury is insane; Ngannou is still a boxing novice, no matter how good an athlete he is. Imagine an elite athlete novice swimmer beating prime Michael Phelps, or an elite athlete novice/recreational basketballer beating prime Michael Jordan in a one-on-one game. If someone wrote those things as fiction they'd be over-the-top, overtaxing the readers' suspension of disbelief. Ngannou almost beating Fury, absent something going ridiculously wrong on Fury's side, is no different. If Fury's in shape, no more injured than usual, and has been sparring regularly it simply does not happen.

The guy was taking a nap before the fight. Not sure if he does that before every fight???

upload_2023-10-31_10-30-14.png

The guy was taking a nap before the fight. Not sure if he does that before every fight???

View attachment 1009517

LOL, lots of fighters rest prior to a fight. Doesn't negate the fact he put in a serious full camp and prep. Fighters like Fury and Floyd don't underestimate anyone, that's why they have the records they have.

Of course he said that he has a fight to sell. People want to believe that Frank shocked the world or something in an exhibition fight just because they think somehow it hurts Dana.

Cos he looked fatter than I ever seen him,and fought like shit,thats probably why

Back