Media I just trained with Gilbert Yvel

Who wins a potential fight?

• Total voters
Last Sunday I had the opportunity to train with “The Hurricane”, Gilbert Yvel:D

Let me tell you this: at 47 years of age he still is in absolutely tremendous shape!
Gilbert told me that at the moment he does a carnivore diet, which means you can only eat meat and some eggs. Right now he has visible abs at 250 lbs and Yvel said he feels better than ever before.
I told him I wasn't feeling better than ever, because I had a big party the night before, lol…

Training with Gilbert Yvel was a super cool experience, as he taught me how to punch from different/weird angles and off-rhythm to create openings, ala Mike’s Gym style.
His punch-combinations really told a story!

We will train together more often in the coming year and I’m looking forward to it:cool:

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

We were also joined by Hasbulla’s African brother in the background:)

View attachment 1009536

Hey my friend, love that you do this and your open to show yourself engaging with combat sports fighters. But I wonder what's with the same expression on your face? It's the same look you always do, I feel like you should change it up a bit. Have some variety. lol

Tpfz9i7.png

Let me tell you this: at 47 years of age he still is in absolutely tremendous shape!
Gilbert told me that at the moment he does a carnivore diet, which means you can only eat meat and some eggs. Right now he has visible abs at 250 lbs and Yvel said he feels better than ever before.
I told him I wasn't feeling better than ever, because I had a big party the night before, lol…

Training with Gilbert Yvel was a super cool experience, as he taught me how to punch from different/weird angles and off-rhythm to create openings, ala Mike’s Gym style.

We will train together more often in the coming year and I’m looking forward to it:cool:

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

View attachment 1009536
I see no picture with Sakuraba..... Click Bait!!!!!!!!!

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

View attachment 1009536
My friend, I know you are deep into combat sports, are you a amateur or pro boxer? Aspiring MMA fighter? Just train for fun? Journalist?

Either way, you seem like a great guy and we support you!

Hey my friend, love that you do this and your open to show yourself engaging with combat sports fighters. But I wonder what's with the same expression on your face? It's the same look you always do, I feel like you should change it up a bit. Have some variety. lol
Ever watch Zoolander?? This is his "Bluesteel" look.... the world isn't ready for the next look.

View attachment 1009534

View attachment 1009535

View attachment 1009536

Making the pros look like Joes sir lol.
You're living a good life right now, don't ever take that for granted little brother.

Much love man.

That's the face of confidence, can't fuck with that, or it wouldn't be him.

Tell em @BoxerMaurits

Part of me hates that you make half the threads on this forum.

The other part of me knows you're the best poster/thread starter on this forum now.

Thanks for sharing Sherbro.

Make him a God dam moderator already.

At least he doesn't make shit threads, the kid keeps it interesting.

Making the pros look like Joes sir lol.
You're living a good life right now, don't ever take that for granted little brother.

Much love man.
Its not Hasbullah lol.
That's the face of confidence, can't fuck with that, or it wouldn't be him.

Tell em @BoxerMaurits
You don't, for whatever reason but the rest of us dig the kids style sir.
At least he doesn't make shit threads, the kid keeps it interesting.
I love the 5 different posts back to back to back.
This is how my brain worked too when I partook in getting stoned like a Lemur.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cehuff
Back