News Paul Felder has submitted his first test back in the USADA testing pool

Could he become a top-15 fighter again?

• Total voters
38 years old with these last 5. I think guys in the booth get delusuional commentating on all the action. The real question is who gets to beat Paul Felder's ass?

View attachment 1009699
The record doesn't LOOK that bad though, since all these losses are just split decisions.

And their ranks at the time were ok:
RDA #12
Hooker #7
Barboza #7
Perry #15

(But yeah I recall thinking Paul lost all rounds against RDA, and I don't remember any of the other fights)

If he lost to most guys ranked 15-7 back, then he'll likely due worse during his comeback - I Agree

Last edited:
The record doesn't LOOK that bad though, since all these losses are just split decisions.

(But yeah I recall thinking Paul lost all rounds against RDA, and I don't remember any of the other fights)

Then again their records at the time were:
RDA #12
Hooker #7
Barboza #7
Perry #15

So if he mostly lost to the 15-7 ranked guys in his last run he'll surely do worse this time - I Agree
Also he is coming out of the booth all rusty and old. its not a great idea.

Brother please to someone tell Paul Felder nobody clamoring to see him fight now or evers. This is not to be disrespects but factuals. Cool brother come back to fight but it is not desired by anyone ever

he is always a tough fight though, I don't mind seeing him again, lose or win.

Wants that UFC red panty night

He lost that fight against Barboza, so he’s really 1-4 in his last 5.

Not top-15 material anymore. I think he’s in very good shape, so cardio shouldn’t be a problem. Hopefully he gets a good match up with some veteran and we get a good fight.
He won vs Hooker

I'm not sure I like the idea of a 39 1/2 year old coming off a 3 year lay off for any reason, but fuck it, Paul was competitive in his last fight, so he just wants to fight for fun, why not?

The fact that he says "there's no guarantee" makes me think he might just train and see if a decent fight crops up at late notice?

Like if Paddy-Tony falls apart, Felder steps in for a fight at a later date.

I reckon he would be a big enough name to fill the breech, and would probably win lol

I like Paul, and he was always game. He's a smart guy, so I'll assume he knows what he's up to, but coming back in strikes me as iffy.

A piss test no doubt. Felder's gonna come back and be champ. Felder is gonna puke on his dick!

Maybe he’s going to make a decent comeback? He’s been off for a while and doing triathlons, it worked for Diaz, maybe he comes back and has a few wars and cements his legacy.

Of course he could, his losses were to top fighters and he just needs to edge out a top 15 fighter. I would not suggest it is highly probable but a tad over 50%. Not much higher. Depends on who he gets, styles make fights. Top 10 very unlikely .

38 years old with these last 5. I think guys in the booth get delusuional commentating on all the action. The real question is who gets to beat Paul Felder's ass?

View attachment 1009699

Barboza was robbed and his only win is 0:5 James Vick and he is the only guy to not knock him out quickly.

With Felder the weird thing is he never seemed to feel pain. Ive never sen him rocked or even slow down from a shot. Oliviera put him to sub hell but he just reversed position and beat his face in.

But hes always been one of those guys who isnt fast and super technical so you could outpoint him.

View attachment 1009699
For the Perry fight he moved up a weight class, broke his arm in the first round and fought to a split decision.
He beat Hooker.
He stepped in on 5 days notice to fight RDA and save the ME when he was supposed to commentate.

Pretty wild to look at those circumstances and go "He's delusional."

View attachment 1009699
Wasn't the Hooker loss a robbery? Also no shame im losing to RDA on 5 days notice. Perry was at Welterweight and Felder broke his arm in rd 1. I do believe he's probably too old but he still looked good when he retired.

I am not one to judge what a guy feels he needs to do for closure. If Paul decides to fight, I'll watch even if I'd rather see these dudes stay healthy personally.

Jim Miller at UFC 300 sounds great, especially since they were booked against one another previously and Paul fell out.

He lost that fight against Barboza, so he’s really 1-4 in his last 5.

Not top-15 material anymore. I think he’s in very good shape, so cardio shouldn’t be a problem. Hopefully he gets a good match up with some veteran and we get a good fight.

I think 2-3 is right. Yeah Barboza got fucked over by the judges, but Paul arguably did the same against Dan so it sort of balances out in that regard. YMMV.

I am not one to judge what a guy feels he needs to do for closure. If Paul decides to fight, I'll watch even if I'd rather see these dudes stay healthy personally.

Jim Miller at UFC 300 sounds great, especially since they were booked against one another previously and Paul fell out.

I think 2-3 is right. Yeah Barboza got fucked over by the judges, but Paul arguably did the same against Dan so it sort of balances out in that regard. YMMV.
He won vs Hooker
You guys should know that two wrongs don’t make a right
<28>

I was so pissed at the 30-27 Felder scorecard! Fuckin’ fuming :D

<WhitmanDefeat>

Back