International Hamas launches surprise attack on Israel; Israel has declared a state of war. Vol. III

Status
Not open for further replies.
Palestinians killed a Jewish guy here.

Buried by the MSM. Even these talking heads call this an incident. They don’t mention a hate crime, highlight the fact the victim was elderly. If you want to see real bias look no more than the MSM. As if the mostly peaceful rhetoric on Antifa and BLM destruction wasn’t enough

Does it make it easier for you to look at Palestinians as subhuman if they dont have a state and are therefore not a people inyour mind? I imagine something drives you to be so heartless.

And hey, yo unever answered how hamas is going carry out its threat to destroy Isreal. Yet again, your no answer if all the answer I need.
Here we go, you fall to rhetoric and insult.

Why don't you respond to the point that UNRWA has its own definitions separate from every other refugee entity in the entire world?

The definition of refugee is not applied just to the Palestinian territories.

Palestinians that left in '48, resettled in , Jordan, Lebanon, Syria, or even immigrated to the U.S., all who received citizenship in other countries, why are their grandchildren and great grand children defined as refugees? What generation are you in Canada? If your great great grandparents were refugees (If you were Palestinian) it doesn't matter how many generations you live in Canada, all of your descendants would be regarded as refugees. What is the logic of that?

Interesting phenomenon that nobody talks about. Traditional Muslims (outside of terrorists in Palestine) don’t treat Jews as people. Will turn out well when the brainwashed sheep realize they are only top of the list… for now.

I fixed that for you, as the “original sin” was Israel squatting and displacing Palestinians, IMO. Are you one of those who says they should just acquiesce to the imperial forces taking their land?

Also, y’all love to blame the average Palestinian for Hamas when it’s on record Israel supported Hamas EXACTLY to sow division… nobody will answer this question, but do YOU think the average Palestinian knew that Israel propped up Hamas when they voted Hamas into power?
They originated from Egypt’s Muslim brotherhood and were already performing terror attacks in the 90s and early 20s.

They gained power in 2006 elections.

Don’t act as if Palestinians didn’t know who they were voting for lol.

waiting for the "condemnation" (crickets) in here from the posters who have "not" been supporting Hamas in this thread.

It's Zionism! Not Jews... we only support killing Zionist Jews"
I think we are going to see way more Jewish folks getting attacked in L.A county the anti-Semitism is becoming casual from the hamas sympathizers. We also had a flag burning too.

I think we are going to see way more Jewish folks getting attacked in L.A county the anti-Semitism is becoming casual from the hamas sympathizers. We also had a flag burning too.

Just go to the front page of CNN. No mention of a hate crime and murder of an elderly Jew at a terrorist rally on US soil.

CNN headlines written by their activists have front page headlines that read, “The world is turning against Israel’s war and Jews don’t know why”

https://www.cnn.com/2023/11/07/middleeast/israel-mood-gaza-war-intl-cmd/index.html

Sure, sure, they just have a hard time placing blame on them.

LOL @ trying to call me racist, for merely pointing out that this all Hamas' doing, and all the deaths of the Palestinian civilians are on them. What a strange balancing act you're trying to perform here.

"Don't you insult Hamas, you racist! I don't like them, but you constantly pointing out that this is all their fault upsets me for some reason!"...ROFL!

You’re probably the type of guy who blames The girl for getting raped. You got that incel vibe

Another clear speech from a Hamas rally on US soil. Perhaps the leftists will choose to listen just once? It’s not about the enemy at the top of the list that they are currently assaulting…

"Israel will govern Gaza", OH GREAT.

The same Israeli extremist nationalist government that ensured Hamas were in power in Gaza.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

This guy is shit on the sidewalk of life.
whats most concerning to me is that he doesnt do much other than perpetuate media propaganda whenever hes interviewed

the thought that hits me as soon as the interview is done Nettys bloodthirsty and out to get his.

Last edited:
Another clear speech from a Hamas rally on US soil. Perhaps the leftists will choose to listen just once? It’s not about the enemy at the top of the list that they are currently assaulting…

I've no context for what this is or when it took place but anyone who tries to force their religion on others can get fucked with a splintered 2x4. Happy?

I don't know what the final sentence of your post means.

Anything else?

Never waste a crisis for additional land grab amiright? Now I am suspecting this douche knew about the Hamas attack beforehand after all, especially since Egypt gave them warning days in advance.
Israel may have 'security responsibility' for Gaza for 'indefinite period' after war ends, Netanyahu says
Israel may govern Gaza for an “indefinite period”, after the war ends, prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu has suggested in an interview with the US’ ABC News.

Noting that US President Joe Biden had previously said it would be a “mistake” for Israel to occupy Gaza, interviewer David Muir asked Netanyahu who should govern the territory when the fighting ends.

The prime minister suggested Israel would have a role to play for an “indefinite period.”

Those who don’t want to continue the way of Hamas … It certainly is not – I think Israel will, for an indefinite period will have the overall security responsibility because we’ve seen what happens when we don’t have it. When we don’t have that security responsibility, what we have is the eruption of Hamas terror on a scale that we couldn’t imagine.
Sauce:
Israel-Hamas war live: Israel may have ‘security responsibility’ for Gaza for indefinite period, says Netanyahu; Israel marks one month since Hamas attacks (theguardian.com)
Netanyahu: Israel will govern Gaza for 'an indefinite period' (ynetnews.com)

Last edited:
Neither does Israel, but you think your cries of a ceasefire will matter.

LOL. You can't even say it, without lumping in the Israeli Prime Minister as equal to Hamas, as if they're in the same position. Gee, real hard to see where you allegiances lie...

It just fucking crushes you guys to put the responsibility on the dipshits who started this, and continue to let their civilians die. Man, you guys are gonna be crying and bargaining for a while. Can't wait to see your posts when Israel goes into the tunnels...

I can't speak for anyone else but when they go into the tunnels and are actually engaging with Hamas I'll be very positive about it. Engaging with Hamas is what they should be doing.

Israel doesn't want to govern Gaza just like Egypt. But security takes precedence over inconvenience. Gazans have shown that when given a chance they will elect a terrorist organization, steal money/supplies, and attack/murder Israelis.

Yet another example of an ever tightening noose around their own necks while screaming 'blockade' while conveniently forgetting about Oct 7th and every other episode that caused tit for tat security measures/retaliation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back