Chuck Liddell vs Dan Henderson vs Igor Vovchanchyn

upload_2023-11-8_16-20-54-gif.1010620

I'm actually more confused by this post than the OP.

Lol

OP has been heavily edited - actually I was about to delete that post as OP now makes sense, but seeing as you quoted it I can’t lol

For a second I thought the drugs had kicked in and the gif represented that.

As for best fighter I probably am not best to comment on Igor because I dont get the full context of him but Id say Chuck had better peak years than Hendo but Hendo had better overall career.

It’s hard to say. I feel like there was a time during Chuck’s prime where he was an absolute monster, and if that guy showed up he’d match up well with Hendo and Igor, but there’s also part of me that thinks I was just a big fan and I may have massively overrated his skills. He definitely liked to party too much and that affected his later career, but I don’t know how much it was that + aging, or if he just had some good match ups that he capitalized on. He’s like the hardest fighter for me to assess in hindsight.

Igor was never as good as a LHW as I wanted him to be but he was past prime by the time he started fighting there.

I tend to think Chuck would land more on Dan over the course of a fight.

For a second I thought the drugs had kicked in and the gif represented that.

As for best fighter I probably am not best to comment on Igor because I dont get the full context of him but Id say Chuck had better peak years than Hendo but Hendo had better overall career.
It’s hard to say. I feel like there was a time during Chuck’s prime where he was an absolute monster, and if that guy showed up he’d match up well with Hendo and Igor, but there’s also part of me that thinks I was just a big fan and I may have massively overrated his skills. He definitely liked to party too much and that affected his later career, but I don’t know how much it was that + aging, or if he just had some good match ups that he capitalized on. He’s like the hardest fighter for me to assess in hindsight.
Both great posts IMO, and pretty much totally in line with my thoughts.

Back