Is Joe Rogan the GOAT commentator?

Joe Rogan GOAT commentator?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
He’s quite terrible and hasn’t gotten better. Look at other sports with guys that have been at it for as long as Joe. Joe still sounds like an amateur compared to his peers in other sports.

Rogan historically was a great commentator. But I’m the last several years he’s been sooooooo bad. Can’t acknowledge him as the best, sorry.

I grew up with lil’ Joe Rogan, so I’m partial to the funny, little man. Excuse me, manlet

the other funny thing is..he obviously wears a girdle. I pointed this out to my friends and now they can’t unsee it.

Last edited:
Brian Stann
images
Look at that fucking hairline.

He used to be good but he's been terrible for at least 5 years. I guess if you consider his whole career and how influential he was in the early years he's probably the goat. Still UFC hasn't had a "great" commentator like some older sports have (someone you could listen to for hours).
I liked Larry Merchant because he would piss off the fighters when they had shitty fights.

Nah, he knows his stuff but he’s far from GOAT commentator. Honestly, Jerry Lawler and Jim Ross from WWE would get fans standing with their GOAT duo commentating. Since that’s all that modern day MMA fans want is spark, then those 2 would fit the job perfectly.

I really really enjoyed Stephen quadros and for boxing I always enjoyed Al Berstein and Steve Albert.

Frank Mir, Stephen Bonnar and Brian Stann.
Quite like the guys from ONE currently too. Rogan drives me nuts now

I used to like his commentary a lot. Particularly when I started watching I felt like he did a great job explaining things in in a way that anyone can understand.

But he's been pretty checked out for years. I honestly couldn't think of the last time I really took notice of the commentary. I haven't heard anything worth remembering in a while.

What ever happened to him? Did ESPN just not pick him up?

-Edit-
"Stann is currently the CEO of Hunt Military Communities, a privatized military housing company that services over 120,000 military residents and families; he took the position at the end of 2021. Prior to that, he was the COO of FirstKeyHomes, a real estate investment trust."

-Source-
https://www.mmafighting.com/2022/4/...es-being-analyst-but-i-love-what-im-doing-now
Jocko president
Stann VP

Make America great again

hq720.jpg

Frank Trigg's my choice. Because he always used to make the commentary about how perfect he'd be fighting the fight if he were the one in the ring. Then Bas.

Back